Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you date a a pretty woman with UGLY feet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Im from Southern Ca, so flip flops and open toed shoes are a 365 day a year sorta thing for most women. So imo, 1 of the few things I think a woman should keep up is her feet. I dont think I could stand dating a woman and looking down at some ugly/ill maintained feet.

Thoughts?
    91 fo life

Comment

Im trying to look up some on google images. Damn there are some UGLY ass feet!!!

Heres a pic of Katie Holmes feet. Hers look gross imo, shes a celeb so Id do it for the $ but I think theyd be a deal breaker if she wasnt.

Damn her feet are jacked up.

Comment

Im trying to look up some on google images. Damn there are some UGLY ass feet!!!

Heres a pic of Katie Holmes feet. Hers look gross imo, shes a celeb so Id do it for the $ but I think theyd be a deal breaker if she wasnt.

We all believe you....

Comment

Hell yeah I would. Give me a pretty girl with some busted ass mutant feet any day. I mean as opposed to what I got now, which is a girl with average to even decent feet but got a face that look like it was rearranged with a sledgehammer

naw mean?

"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Looks like she got boxer knuckles on them toes

Comment

Im from Southern Ca, so flip flops and open toed shoes are a 365 day a year sorta thing for most women. So imo, 1 of the few things I think a woman should keep up is her feet. I dont think I could stand dating a woman and looking down at some ugly/ill maintained feet.

Thoughts?
              In all honesty, I know me. I'd say something. I'd do it early on too. Get that out of the way and if she improves or deals with it, you have a keeper. If she gets offended and runs away, then she's too flaky to date anyway. They all have to grow up a little at some point or just stay gross for some nasty POS who doesn't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Hell yeah I would. Give me a pretty girl with some busted ass mutant feet any day. I mean as opposed to what I got now, which is a girl with average to even decent feet but got a face that look like it was rearranged with a sledgehammer

naw mean?

"peeleft:
                LOL

Well, the face is way more important. Damn, man. I always Mike D with a bangin b1tch at his side. I know you don't take no **** which usually translates to a guy with a choice piece on his arm. But damn. Your honesty is brutal but so ****in cool.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  Damn, man. I always Mike D with a bangin b1tch at his side. I know you don't take no **** which usually translates to a guy with a choice piece on his arm.
                  hey man we all gotta know our limitations

this is how I want y'all to picture ole Mike D

but this is Mike D in real life

"peeleft:

Comment

my feet arent much to write home about so, ummm, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      hey man we all gotta know our limitations

this is how I want y'all to picture ole Mike D

but this is Mike D in real life

"peeleft:
                      and both are funnyAF

Comment

Working...
                      X