No announcement yet.

Ever since a child I had this dream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Ever since a child I had this dream

That I would be someone important, and resemble something clear in a world full of distortion.

How bout u?

That means you're a f*g, I on the other hand only ever dream about fuking chicks !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
      That means you're a f*g, I on the other hand only ever dream about fuking chicks !
      Lol u cold as ice, bruh

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Lol u cold as ice, bruh
        That truly was cold as ice and admirable.

Comment

My dreams are usually filled with weird crimes and people I know not acting at all like they do in real life, or at least when I'm around. Every now and then a dream about banging a chick shows up and that's always great of course but I wished they happened more often, although I do enjoy my crazy **** dreams too. In one, this chick handed me a bag which I assume was something stolen. I ran out of the building with it and some old b1tch ran up to me screaming for me to stop and I knocked her down with a closed fist. Ha. Then I jumped into my car which looked nothing like my real car and hauled a$$ with cops behind me and all. It ended before I went to jail which is always sweet. I really thought my life as a free man was over and I would forever be in Palookaville. Was such a relief when I woke up. Ha.

Comment

You sound like a straight *****. Disappointed in you 91. The worlds got u beat down or what you ****phobic ***

Comment

I have a recurring dream revolving fishing. It's always either that like some huge like shark or weird sea creature or gator are like directly under the boat, but I can only see their shadow or the even worse one where I hook the son of a ***** on my line and have to like try and get it on the boat or kill it (I never am smart enough in my dream to just cut the line) or I fall in the water with the thing and have to like swim away from it through ****ty pond water...

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                That I would be someone important, and resemble something clear in a world full of distortion.

How bout u?
                So you're 26 now, donyou feel important?

Comment

Last time I had a dream I stopped the ice cream man after he opened the cart cover so I could pick I looked in then I woke up.

Ps I would of picked a screwball

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    You sound like a straight *****. Disappointed in you 91. The worlds got u beat down or what you ****phobic ***
                    Bish ass muda****a

Comment

Working...
                    X