Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia Says Cop Was Justified Shooting Philando Castillo! Should Have Listened!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    And from now on it's **** Mikey Garcia!
    Did you get my private message on this? **** Garcia can't wait till Broner ****s his ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
      Did you get my private message on this? **** Garcia can't wait till Broner ****s his ass up.
      Yea that's how I came to this thread

Comment

naaaah this wouldn't be something if it wasn't a black dude vs cop thing.

i do hope that cops would just stop working and let's see how this civilians will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          And from now on it's **** Mikey Garcia!
          Then its **** u too, and dat instagatin ninja imma touch u too

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            so nothing he said sounded logical to you? all bias talking?
            I didn't watch the video. Plus I haven't looked into the case besides the cell phone vid from the girlfriend and the police dash cam

Comment

Too much pride. I'm pale white, but when I get pulled over it's hand on the wheel and I let the officer know all of my movements before I make them. And I'm not even driving around strapped. Cops want to be the boss, so let them. "Yes, sir." "Yes, officer." Too many men in America treat cops like they'd treat disrespectful drunks at a bar. Why must you act tough and belligerent? Why must you prove a point? Let the cop be in total control, listen to his orders, and show him (or her) respect. It's very simple. The hardheaded ones are no longer with us.

Comment

Just watched it op is fake news. He didn't even say it was justified. But he sounds like a cop apologist lol but I understand why

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I learned the difference with the OJ case. He beat the criminal court but lost in the civil court. I think others should be familiar with the difference since that time. It just strange to me. Criminal and civil have different standards. Why though?
                  In theory criminal courts are for serious crimes and prosecution is the government..
                  Civil court is like people's court where it settles personal disputes
                  A lot less proof is required in civil and it's basically a negotiation with each side getting to argue their points

Comment

Some time back I made a thread (that Im too lazy to go find) about a kid who was told to stop in a car and when he didn't he got shot by the cops....and I said HE DESERVED IT.... most of you sensible smart kats agreed....

some of you dumb tards were all in like.......fak the pigs...errr...

check this out...

Start watching at 1:20.........NOW THAT DUDE didn't deserve to get killed.......and guess what? HE DIDN'T.........Moffaken dumb *****es try to get smart and then they end up being too smart for their own good.....THINK!

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                      **** Garcia can't wait till Broner ****s his ass up.
                      Garcia is gonna beat Broner worse than those cops beat Rodney King.

Comment

Working...
                      X