Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia Says Cop Was Justified Shooting Philando Castillo! Should Have Listened!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I learned the difference with the OJ case. He beat the criminal court but lost in the civil court. I think others should be familiar with the difference since that time. It just strange to me. Criminal and civil have different standards. Why though?
    I really dont know only thing I can think of is criminal its the state accusing of you something and civil is a person accusing you of something.

Comment

Yet still the family was awarded 3 million. So much money but the cop did his job correctly?
      ****s already gone, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        ****s already gone, lol.
        Yeah man. So all we can do is talk about it.

Comment

Boxers have an extremely high level of discipline. Almost all would agree with that shooting justified.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            I really dont know only thing I can think of is criminal its the state accusing of you something and civil is a person accusing you of something.
            But they should be held to the same standard, right?

Comment

Mikey spittin the truth!!!

Comment

But they should be held to the same standard, right?
                im not educated enough to speak on it really. first Ill have to find out why its that way to begin with and then deduce from their. might be that way for a good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                  im not educated enough to speak on it really. first Ill have to find out why its that way to begin with and then deduce from their. might be that way for a good reason.
                  True. So much big shots on here. We must have a lawyer on here.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Mikey wanted to be a cop more than a boxer of course hell side with the police
                    Exactly!!!! Shaq will side with the police too.

Comment

And from now on it's **** Mikey Garcia!

Comment

Working...
                      X