No announcement yet.

Aaron Judge, rookie of the New York Yankees and why you should watch him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Judge was far from a star when he was called up to the show last season.

What a difference a year can make.

Sánchez had star written all over him last season.

At the plate and behind it.

Miss'n all of April has slowed him down but now he's pick'n it up.
    Great points. I'm just sayin slow down the babe Ruth comparisons.

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
      Great points. I'm just sayin slow down the babe Ruth comparisons.

I get that.

Personally I'd teach the big boy how to play 1st to prolong his career.

Then I'd reach deep in my pockets to sign Harper.

Well that's just me.....

Comment

I get that.

Well that's just me.....
        Isn't Harper 24yrs old...jk

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
          Isn't Harper 24yrs old...jk

Got a confession 2 make.

Just found out those numbers I gave on average age of rookies and triple A ball players was from 2012 not 2016.

My bad......

Comment

Got a confession 2 make.

Just found out those numbers I gave on average age of rookies and triple A ball players was from 2012 not 2016.

My bad......
            All in good fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              bellinger and judge are not on roids, they dont need it when the baseballs are juiced

they shouldnt be putting up these rediculous numbers but juiced baseballs help bellinger trout and judge look like baseballs big market murderors row
              No outstand'n rooks on that SF Queers "peeleft: team huh ???
              Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I doubt it. Judge is just big and athletic. He's just a big version of a home run hitter. He's doing what a power hitter would do if you increased him in size. He's naturally bigger than Bonds, McGwire, Canseco, Frank Thomas, Sammy Sosa were in the height of their steroid use.
              People said I was crazy when I said A-Rod was on steroids, people said I was crazy when I said Braun was on steroids. I'm telling you, both of these cats is on the roids

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                People said I was crazy when I said A-Rod was on steroids, people said I was crazy when I said Braun was on steroids. I'm telling you, both of these cats is on the roids
                How old are you?

A-Rod has been accused of steroids for a long time now, idk who these people were that thought you were crazy but the A-Rod/steroids thing has been around for over a decade.

Judge has always been big and strong, he played football and was a touchdown machine in HS, leader in scoring in basketball in hs. His coaches and people from his town in California say this is new to the world but to them it's something they're used to.

Will Judge use PED's in his career, idk, maybe. Is he on something now? No. If he ends up getting caught for something down the line in his career, you can't say "oh I told you".

Comment

I get that.

Well that's just me.....
                  That's not only you, Yankees WILL sign Harper, everyone in the baseball industry knows that. What do you think the silence is for? And taking chances with kids from their minor league system? Yeah they have one of the best farm systems, we still have Gleyber Torres who's like the #2 prospect in baseball, Clint Frazier, Chance Adams who's pretty much abusing triple A right now, Blake Rutherford, Jorge Mateo, Justus Sheffield, etc. but everyone knows Harper and Machado are why the Yanks have been pretty quiet with free agent signings in the past 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    [QUOTE=Tha_Greatest;17802752]people also said i was crazy when i said a rod was on roids, lol, i also said that , lol, i swear to god i did, lol, i was also was called crazy in l.a when i said erik gagne of the dodgers was on roids, lol, i have said many players was on roids but only because injuries and complete body transfortions to average sized men to gargantuans

bellingerjudge and trout are playing against weak juced balls

trout has power but what he was doing this year was too much, lol, my favorite all time player is mike trout, lol, hes playing like hes on steroids this year, lol, he was hitting hruns at crazy pace, lol

i just dont like the fact that he got injured, lol, lol, players on roids get easily injured, i dont believe mike is on the juice but he was hitting crazy homeruns, lol, to me it is juiced balls

mike trout is the best player in baseball, lol, some people may for some reason accuse trout on the juice, i havent heard it yet but someone might, lol, the same way you accused judge and bellinger on roids, lol, someone might be that foolish to accuse mike trout on the juice, lol, people dont surprise me

arod was easy to see for me to see as being on roids
                    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 06-26-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      How old are you?

A-Rod has been accused of steroids for a long time now, idk who these people were that thought you were crazy but the A-Rod/steroids thing has been around for over a decade.

Judge has always been big and strong, he played football and was a touchdown machine in HS, leader in scoring in basketball in hs. His coaches and people from his town in California say this is new to the world but to them it's something they're used to.

Will Judge use PED's in his career, idk, maybe. Is he on something now? No. If he ends up getting caught for something down the line in his career, you can't say "oh I told you".
                      i agree with you, lol, judge and bellinger are not on the juice, not now at least but i believe the balls are juiced, its not worth it for judge and bellinger in their rookie season to risk their careers to get caught on steroids, lol, lets face it aaron judge and bellinger are the mlbs future, lol,

judge and belingers bodies have not gone through sammy sosa like body changes and the injuries that come from steroids, lol,

saying those guys are on juce is absurd

Comment

Working...
                      X