This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I don't have a problem with my life... you are the one that's obsessed with mine..
    You remember my occupation, political stances, sex stories, and pretty much everything else I have ever posted..

Why am I on your mind so much?
    You are not special. I remember most **** I see on here. Just try me.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Well you always quote me and talk about me to other posters like you did in this thread.. so obviously I am special to you no matter how much you deny it

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Well you always quote me and talk about me to other posters like you did in this thread.. so obviously I am special to you no matter how much you deny it
        If you say so, just remember you are not the only one.
        I had to bring up your traits to that poster because you disrespected a whole nationality.

Comment

If you say so, just remember you are not the only one.
          I had to bring up your traits to that poster because you disrespected a whole nationality.
          Stating truth about a nation, not nationality is not "disrespecting"

Mexico is corrupt, dirty, and ran by criminals... nothing I said was untrue..

But I know you don't like reality

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            why learn english when hispanic are gonna be the majority soon enough, YALL FUCKERS BETTER LEARN SPANISH! FACTS!

california, new mexico has been conquered, now on to arizona, neveda, oregon, texas and new york are the next states to be conquered.

http://www.latimes.com/local/califor...708-story.html
            What is your goal to turn USA into Mexico?

Comment

I think having a good memory should be praised but everything I typed was a fact.
              If you have a problem with it, change your life.
              Why are you judging him for sexual tastes and the locations of his exploits?

Comment

hahahahaha

So Sugar Adam Ali has to bang hookers out of dusty rat infested buildings because he can't attract women?

His ex probably left him for a BBC too.

Comment

mexican people are not dumb. they just lazy. they don't wanna learn English just so they can ignore the fuck outta you.

one time i had no choice but to go to Walmart to get this stupid coffee maker shit and before i got to that aisle where it was i heard 2 mexican women on their 40's speaking somewhat english. not fluent or straight up english but they know english. as soon as i got there and asked them details about it they simply acted ******ed. them bitches looked at me straight like it's looking at first page of the book for the first time and just mumbled "yaweh yaweh que.... espanyol eh eh" so i said "aaaah tang ina niyong dalawa" meaning both of you sons of bitches in tagalog.

those fucking bitches got me for realz.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    67% Hispanics in U.S. 15 years or more are functionally illiterate
                    Hey, you moron. What's your ****ing source.

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    The Center for Immigration Studies found that
                    - snip -
                    Oh. Great. Is the Ku Klux Klan going to be your next source? How many Neo-Nazi threads you are going to start with bogus sources directly from Neo-Nazi groups? Goddamn, could you be any dumber? This is a PLAINLY false story with BS figures, overall study, and

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is a think tank that, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), has "been part of a broad-based and well-planned effort to attack immigration in all forms"

https://www.splcenter.org/20090201/n...es-intolerance

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                      Hey, you moron. What's your ****ing source.
                      Don't know why the link wasn't there...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/67...rticle/2626597

Oh. Great. Is the Ku Klux Klan going to be your next source? How many Neo-Nazi threads you are going to start with bogus sources directly from Neo-Nazi groups? Goddamn, could you be any dumber? This is a PLAINLY false story with BS figures, overall study, and

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is a think tank that, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), has "been part of a broad-based and well-planned effort to attack immigration in all forms"

https://www.splcenter.org/20090201/n...es-intolerance
                      The SPLC is an anti-white commie jew organization that considers the Boy Scouts to be a hate organization because they don't want ****s around young boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X