No announcement yet.

Have any of you ever been in a life threatening conflict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any of you ever been in a life threatening conflict

Just had a gun pulled on me yesterday over a lie by someone i used to call a friend. Crazy.

I was strangled in a fight until i passed out,when i came too i resumed fighting,this was at a welfare station where we'd get our money if we didn't have any work

Comment

I got threatened to be 'buried with the roos' by an insane Australian farmer in the outback, 4-5 hours away from anywhere.

him banging on my door at 1+am saying i better 'start running' was pretty terrifying.

Comment

Stepping in the ring can be life threatening. I definitely don't fight people in the street or as I call them, "normal people".

Comment

Yeah quite a few times

Very lucky to be alive

Comment

quite a few of them.

One when dudes try to pull a home invasion on me didnt go the way they planned one of them ended up dead in my front yard.

another incident, I was caught slipping and got blasted probably would have been dead right now if them dudes werent cowards.

another incident dude pulled a gun at my face I told em to pull it he giggled I took the gun from em and pistoled whooped his ass into ******ation!

I have more but thsoe just a few of em,

but tell us more about your situation OP
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 06-20-2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
              quite a few of them.

One when dudes try to pull a home invasion on me didnt go the way they planned one of them ended up dead in my front yard.

another incident, I was caught slipping and got blasted probably would have been dead right now if them dudes werent cowards.

another incident dude pulled a gun at my face I told em to pull it he giggled I took the gun from em and pistoled whooped his ass into ******ation!

I have more but thsoe just a few of em,

but tell us more about your situation OP
              Ever been Hammer attacked and then have your skull on show
              No

I win

Haha

BTW I'm coming Mexico early next year you better be ready to show some hospitality

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                Ever been Hammer attacked and then have your skull on show
                No

I win

Haha

BTW I'm coming Mexico early next year you better be ready to show some hospitality
                Hammer attack only people I know who roll like that are bikers and natives lmfao but neither group ever get brave.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                  Hammer attack only people I know who roll like that are bikers and natives lmfao but neither group ever get brave.
                  I banged dudes mom and told him

It was deserved

Kinda

Comment

Several: Been shot at, beaten by a gang, watched best friend take a bullet, threatened by mobsters on a few occasions, stood up to armed thug with gun when I only had a knife--came out ahead on that one. List goes on, charmed life.

Comment

Working...
                    X