Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else love petite slim curvy women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ariana grande is hot too,petite and everything you mentioned,she got that teenage look,beautiful face,hother with her cat ears on

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      Ariana grande is hot too,petite and everything you mentioned,she got that teenage look,beautiful face,hother with her cat ears on
      Ahhh that's one girl I can't really get into. She's got a cute face and all, but I'm just not drawn to her. Maybe just too petite for me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Ahhh that's one girl I can't really get into. She's got a cute face and all, but I'm just not drawn to her. Maybe just too petite for me.
        Ariana Grande is mega small innit. A lil one like that doing the rodeo is probably insane. I would let her ride the stick over Kunis. Megan Fox and them popsicle sucking eyes doe

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          What about that tecate girl Janira,she petite,killer body,good ass and nice silicone ****

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            What about that tecate girl Janira,she petite,killer body,good ass and nice silicone ****
            Yeah now that's someone I'd smash for sure

Comment

Janira Kremetz would sit on our faces and love it. She knows what's up.

But this one right here would get KO'd in the 34th round Jack Johnson style!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                Janira Kremetz would sit on our faces and love it. She knows what's up.

But this one right here would get KO'd in the 34th round Jack Johnson style!!

fncking niceeeee!!

Comment

just imagine having a wank,

Comment

Working...
                  X