Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else love petite slim curvy women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else love petite slim curvy women?

I basically grew up loving and realistically banging women with curves doe not chubby or fat. Last 15 years was always about the Alexis Texas type booties...thick!!!

But in the last 2 years I've just been steering to youngies from 19-26 all petite, perky breasts, and nice tight ass... not really into thick women anymore. Im on that late teenage fever... for example Miley Cyrus body is all me 1000% of any race

Miley got Mosquito bites for ******* & Ironing board for an ass. She is far from curvy.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Miley got Mosquito bites for ******* & Ironing board for an ass. She is far from curvy.
      I like fit girls. Slim, slender. Easy to lift and smash on the wall. I wouldn't be able to lift a Jennifer Lawrence type. Classic Halle Bery bod is all me!!! I'd still smash Miley doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        I like fit girls. Slim, slender. Easy to lift and smash on the wall. I wouldn't be able to lift a Jennifer Lawrence type. Classic Halle Bery bod is all me!!! I'd still smash Miley doe.
        I'd still smash also. Old school Halle Berry was stunning too. How about Danaerys & her mixed race friend on Game of Thrones?. They're both my type.

Comment

One of my favorite women of all time was petite! (Michelle Pfeiffer)...

I have noticed the way these days, the bigger a woman's bum and boobs, the more atrocious her attitude!

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            I'd still smash also. Old school Halle Berry was stunning too. How about Danaerys & her mixed race friend on Game of Thrones?. They're both my type.
            Hulk Smash!!!

Comment

I like a wide range of body types.

If when giving her a hug I can't connect my hands, she's too big. And if I can grab each elbow with the opposite hand, she's too thin.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I like a wide range of body types.

If when giving her a hug I can't connect my hands, she's too big. And if I can grab each elbow with the opposite hand, she's too thin.
                Bro no joke. I'll probably have some back surgery on my lower discs in 15 years. I gotta do yoga. My dogs getting old so I gotta carry him a flight of stairs. Used to be no sweat. Lol. Speaking of which Wlad Klitshcko probably approves of this thread. Though his wife is aight with that pumpkin bulbous face. She aight.

Ana De Armas is badddd!!

Comment

Hulk Smash!!!

Comment

Yeah, petite and slim with just enough curves is what gets me. I just started with this chick like that, heavy into "daddy" play and does it all and I'm dying. She's wild so I'm just enjoying it while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                    X