No announcement yet.

Bill Cosby trial declared a mistrial, jury deadlocked on all charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    What this case proves is how stupid the general public is. How they can be easily manipulated by the media. How many people have actually read the excerpts of the deposition?

They literally have no case and hope to swayed the general public so they can corrupt jurors and it back fired. Everything was rigged for him to lose and they still couldn't pull a guilty verdict.

The so called conservative who hates government overreach should be worried, because what this case did is set a precedent that confidentiality documents filed in court can be unsealed and used against you, even if there's an objection from your lawyers.
    What I was told if a lot of people say the same thing about you, it must be true.

Seems like a great way to frame someone to me.

I'm not saying Cosby is innocent but I last I check innocent until proven in a court of law but it seems a lot of people want to convict based on the court of public opinion.

The only evidence against Cosby is that a bunch of women accused him of sexual acts 50 years ago. Obviously, the evidence against Cosby wasn't strong enough to convict. Hell is there any evidence against Cosby other than he says, she says.

Comment

So Cosby gets away with rape.

#BlackPrivilege

Comment

Originally posted by Brynden Tully View Post

#BlackPrivilege
        It's not privilege just because he slept with a bunch of white whores back in the day. They wanted a piece of that BBC. Blame them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
          It's not privilege just because he slept with a bunch of white whores back in the day. They wanted a piece of that BBC. Blame them.
          No, he drugged and raped them.

Most White Women are not as enamored with Negroes as you seem to believe.

They are often very liberal and so friendly to them, until they've had a few bad experiences.

Comment

trifling hoes

Comment

Bet Cosby really will be lost for words now

Comment

Bill's been joking about drugging women for years. He admitted it in a deposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Brynden Tully View Post

#BlackPrivilege
                  It's not black privilege, it's money privilege. Anyone with money most of the time gets away with shit while the broke fuckers like the majority of people, get fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    What I was told if a lot of people say the same thing about you, it must be true.

Seems like a great way to frame someone to me.

I'm not saying Cosby is innocent but I last I check innocent until proven in a court of law but it seems a lot of people want to convict based on the court of public opinion.

The only evidence against Cosby is that a bunch of women accused him of sexual acts 50 years ago. Obviously, the evidence against Cosby wasn't strong enough to convict. Hell is there any evidence against Cosby other than he says, she says.
                    Exactly! I have been following this case from the get go. What the media tell us is that is that majority of the women were proven as liars, were found to be not credible, hence only one witness was used. What the media didn't say is that Bill Cosby didn't say he used quaalude to drug women, but rather kept that around to give to women he wanted to sleep with, as everyone was using them, so he he kept them just in case they ask.

Heck, I thought to myself in high school if I had weed around I would have slept with more chicks, as every chick I ran into that I wanted to **** kept asking for weed. At one point started keeping a dime bag or two just in case, even though I didn't smoke it. Quaalude was the ecstasy of the 70s.

Cosby act may be deemed immoral but not criminal. Promising chicks favors or using your position to **** them is not criminal. At what point these women become accountable and responsible?

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      Bill's been joking about drugging women for years. He admitted it in a deposition.
                      He did not admit ****. Go read the deposition.

Comment

Working...
                      X