No announcement yet.

Bill Cosby trial declared a mistrial, jury deadlocked on all charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    This rapist creep is 80 years old with celebrity lawyers (one specializes in race card defenses, the other specializes in defending mobsters and pedophiles)

He will die long before they get anything to stick
    It's the US Jurisprudence system at it's finest.

You have enough 0's in your bank account, you can have lawyers eat the case.

Been that way for a while.

If you're broke, regardless of your melanin, you're probably going to have a bad day, and then some bad years added on.
    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 06-17-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          It's the US Jurisprudence system at it's finest.

You have enough 0's in your bank account, you can have lawyers eat the case.

Been that way for a while.

If you're broke, regardless of your melanin, you're probably going to have a bad day, and then some bad years added on.
          I agree that money matters more than color when it comes to defending yourself in a courtroom. OJ made that crystal clear. Enough money can be the difference between a team of experienced, world class lawyers and a public defender. Of course your odds are better with access to the former.

I don't know the statistics on this in general, but I bet being a celebrity in of itself affects the outcomes too. People who grew up idolizing these celebs may have a hard time putting together the persona they recognize from TV with the one being charged with serious crimes. That's something they don't have to do with people they've never heard of before.

At the end of the day I don't know if Bill Cosby committed this particular assault, as I have seen literally none of the facts of the case. But I believe Bill Cosby is guilty of something, and it's a shame that he may never live to see himself in prison. That being said, the prosecutors have said they expect to get another trial.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-17-2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Old uppity-a$$ Bill Cosby harshly judged the young wayward Blacks and said they were letting down the race and should pull up their pants.

That old freak should have been following his own advice and kept his pants up.
            Once Again we see how the racist justice system lets whites of the hook and discriminates against blacks.....

Oh wait, doe?!

Comment

Comment

Well articulated and thoughtful post, Bro Bob.

Par the the course

But...

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

At the end of the day I don't know if Bill Cosby committed this particular assault, as I have seen literally none of the facts of the case. But I believe Bill Cosby is guilty of something, and it's a shame that he may never live to see himself in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                  Once Again we see how the racist justice system lets whites of the hook and discriminates against blacks.....

Oh wait, doe?!
                  The justice system is also skewed in favour of the rich. Rich folks can afford top lawyers.

Remember O.J? He got away will killing not one but two whites.

Remember the saying, Free like O.J. All day!

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post

Oh wait, doe?!
                    Take away the wealth and we get:
                    Kalief Browder

Comment

What this case proves is how stupid the general public is. How they can be easily manipulated by the media. How many people have actually read the excerpts of the deposition?

They literally have no case and hope to swayed the general public so they can corrupt jurors and it back fired. Everything was rigged for him to lose and they still couldn't pull a guilty verdict.

The so called conservative who hates government overreach should be worried, because what this case did is set a precedent that confidentiality documents filed in court can be unsealed and used against you, even if there's an objection from your lawyers.

Comment

Working...
                      X