Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
    lol I never killed a black dude, I stomped alot of em out though, even beat one up so bad in front of his momma till his momma started crying on her knees to show em mercy lmfao. kinda fucked up now that I think abotu it lmfao but fuck it he and I knew what time it was and he got got.

But I never once headed out thinking im gonna attack anybody based on race it was always based of beef.
    I guess you are just a coward online racists then. Yeah, honorary kkk, because in person they would never grant you membership.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      I guess you are just a coward online racists then. Yeah, honorary kkk, because in person they would never grant you membership.
      lol you wish I was KKK so you can write me off as a racist.

when in fact I just treat people hwo they treat me, on this forum I have never initiated any **** talking to any memeber on here everyone quote me and try to talk slick but when I set that ass straight they cry racism like the coward THEY REALLY are.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Guilty of?

Being a stupid scared beeyotch? Sure

Negligence? Accidental shooting? Sure

Murder? Nah

I remember the video. He was all panicked and crying like a fecking girl.

That fool was no murderer.

Just because they fired him doesn't mean he was a murderer.

Not all killing is murder.

He got fired because he's stupid, screwed up and made the dept look bad.
        Is the victim still alive? If not, then how is it not murder?

Comment

Innocent black man killed by the real terrorists that parade around as ''the guys trying to help''. All these guys commenting that Castile was a criminal clearly haven't seen the video or know that he is a legal concealed carry holder. That means so you morons dont get it twisted; he is allowed to carry a concealed weapon which he did when he met the officer during this stop. He told the officer that he was carrying and had a permit for verification the officer asked for his ID and while he was reaching for it, he shot him 7 times when he finished murdering Castile, in the video you can clearly see that the officer was panting and started screaming ''i told him not to move even though he asked him to show his ID in the video.

Its crazy how 90% of this forum is full of guys who sit on their computer screens all day but can't get the facts to a story right

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            Innocent black man killed by the real terrorists that parade around as ''the guys trying to help''. All these guys commenting that Castile was a criminal clearly haven't seen the video or know that he is a legal concealed carry holder. That means so you morons dont get it twisted; he is allowed to carry a concealed weapon which he did when he met the officer during this stop. He told the officer that he was carrying and had a permit for verification the officer asked for his ID and while he was reaching for it, he shot him 7 times when he finished murdering Castile, in the video you can clearly see that the officer was panting and started screaming ''i told him not to move even though he asked him to show his ID in the video.

Its crazy how 90% of this forum is full of guys who sit on their computer screens all day but can't get the facts to a story right
            Dude, in Amerikkka, blackness is criminalized. It doesn't matter if your gun is legal, as a black man you are a criminal with a gun.

Comment

Read

Not all killings are murder

Talk to me when you look up the definition of murder

Comment

This is why people don't care about your causes.

You can't lie or just be plain ignorant, and expect anyone to want to stand with you.

Good people will choose to stand against liars or the willfully ignorant.

Comment

Who are they? You mean they are not Americans, too, or you are not Americans?
                  you mean they as in ''they protest....'' ?!?!?!

cmon now, do you want me to be banned !!!!!

people in charge are too sensitive for me to clarify. connect the dots.

protests, riots, lootings........

Comment

Dude, in Amerikkka, blackness is criminalized. It doesn't matter if your gun is legal, as a black man you are a criminal with a gun.
                    in 2015, 732 whites and 382 ''other'' were killed by po po. number of riots, lootings and protests ?!?!?!?

ZERO

381 blacks (about HALF AS MANY) were killed. number of protests, riots and lootings.....300

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Read

Not all killings are murder

Talk to me when you look up the definition of murder
                      I followed your advice and looked it up and I can't find a definition where the victim survived. All the definitions said you "deliberately kill someone". Wouldn't you say five bullets is a deliberate act?

Cop or no cop, dude deliberately murdered the man in cold blood and using his default cop excuse to appeal to the public's emotion. Oh, " I am a cop, it is a dangerous job, but I do it to protect you, so you and your love ones can sleep at night. How are you going to convict me for protecting you from these dangerous black people? I feared for my life".

Comment

Working...
                      X