Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Cut the BS.

If you cant answer just say that you just like me havent seen anything that convinces you that he should have shot that guy.
    i had to BE THERE to answer your question IN DEPTH.

COMMON FCUKING SENSE DEMANDS i ASSUME they heard/saw the SAME shlt in this thread (compiled by the best evidence gathering organization...BOXING SCENE !!!!).

once you come to grips with 10--2 IN FAVOR TO ACQUIT part (and vote only got worse, depending on which side youre on), the quicker you can exhale.

Comment

• nothing reactivates an old account like a perceived ''outrage''

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        i had to BE THERE to answer your question IN DEPTH.

COMMON FCUKING SENSE DEMANDS i ASSUME they heard/saw the SAME shlt in this thread (compiled by the best evidence gathering organization...BOXING SCENE !!!!).

once you come to grips with 10--2 IN FAVOR TO ACQUIT part (and vote only got worse, depending on which side youre on), the quicker you can exhale.
        Just so I know Im not talking to a hypocrite, you have NEVER in your entire life disagreed with a verdict before?

Comment

Just so I know Im not talking to a hypocrite, you have NEVER in your entire life disagreed with a verdict before?
          judge trials, plenty of times.

the ethan couch case comes to mind

every time a decision is voted against a father ''just because'', hell yes.

but in jury cases, if the evidence isnt there, a jury cant create it.

to put it bluntly, i ACCEPT verdicts. now, are YOU a hypocrite by only focusing in on NON B on B crimes or HAVE YOU DONE SO BEFORE ?

Comment

• some people have more difficulty answering questions than others

Comment

judge trials, plenty of times.

the ethan couch case comes to mind

every time a decision is voted against a father ''just because'', hell yes.

but in jury cases, if the evidence isnt there, a jury cant create it.

to put it bluntly, i ACCEPT verdicts. now, are YOU a hypocrite by only focusing in on NON B on B crimes or HAVE YOU DONE SO BEFORE ?
              Judges also have tons more information then we the public do when they give out their verdicts.

Jury's arent fool proof. Casey Anthony, you ever heard of her? What did you think of that jury verdict?

And hell no, I dont just focus on police brutality. Though I have told you MANY times before. Police brutality affects me ALOT more then black on black crime does, so I dont even know why it would be an issue if I spoke on that ALOT more.

Comment

Judges also have tons more information then we the public do when they give out their verdicts.

Jury's arent fool proof. Casey Anthony, you ever heard of her? What did you think of that jury verdict?

And hell no, I dont just focus on police brutality. Though I have told you MANY times before. Police brutality affects me ALOT more then black on black crime does, so I dont even know why it would be an issue if I spoke on that ALOT more.
                ill deal with this numerically.....

1) a judge can be dirty. can have a bias. much more UNLIKELY to find 12-13 STRANGERS willing to throw a case.

2) newsflash....NOTHING IS FOOLPROOF. i heard of and :wank: to casey anthony. innocent cause shes hot. beautiful people dont have the felon dna.

3) what one considers police ''brutality'' otherS say ''lets have ALL of the FACTS.'' dont give me a partial video or garbled audio.

4) when was the last time you commented on a B on B crime ? ill give you all the time you need to back up your answer.
                Last edited by Elroy The Great; 06-21-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• ''im incapable of spreading my outrage around.....i can only focus in on non b on b crimes !!!!!''

Comment

ill deal with this numerically.....

1) a judge can be dirty. can have a bias. much more UNLIKELY to find 12-13 STRANGERS willing to throw a case.

2) newsflash....NOTHING IS FOOLPROOF. i heard of and :wank: to casey anthony. innocent cause shes hot. beautiful people dont have the felon dna.

3) what one considers police ''brutality'' otherS say ''lets have ALL of the FACTS.'' dont give me a partial video or garbled audio.

4) when was the last time you commented on a B on B crime ? ill give you all the time you need to back up your answer.
                    1) jurors are human beings who also have biases and more importantly can swayed by professionals who do this for a living. Im not even bashing this jury. Im just saying I want to know what they know. Why you have a problem with my asking for information is something Ill never understand. On the other hand I dont have a problem with you wanting to keep your head in the sand.

2) Riiiiight... Do your research without looking at any pics of her, come back and tell me how the jury was right on this one.

3) You just said you dont want all the facts. You said the jury made a decision, so its case closed for you. Waiting for what facts???

4) Last time I commented on Black on Black crime was today when you were trying to play the deflect game.

Now tell me why i shouldnt talk about police brutality MORE when it affects me and my family MORE then black on black crime does.

Comment

1) jurors are human beings who also have biases and more importantly can swayed by professionals who do this for a living. Im not even bashing this jury. Im just saying I want to know what they know. Why you have a problem with my asking for information is something Ill never understand. On the other hand I dont have a problem with you wanting to keep your head in the sand.

2) Riiiiight... Do your research without looking at any pics of her, come back and tell me how the jury was right on this one.

3) You just said you dont want all the facts. You said the jury made a decision, so its case closed for you. Waiting for what facts???

4) Last time I commented on Black on Black crime was today when you were trying to play the deflect game.

Now tell me why i shouldnt talk about police brutality MORE when it affects me and my family MORE then black on black crime does.
                      1) my ''nothing is foolproof'' disclaimer covers the ''jurors are people too'' crap. i dont have a problem with you seeking out info. what info will please you other than that which doesnt exist

2) if YOU can present evidence of guilt, i suggest you hand it over.

3) when did i type i dont want all tthe answers. this ive got to read

4) last and ONLY time no doubt and it was criminally brief. as if you were forced to acknowledge the crime. i have a thread dedicated to crimes. never saw you comment in it.

5) youre like the rest, if its B on B, ''aw shucks''. NON B on B....''ggggrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!''

Comment

Working...
                      X