Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have kids? Do you plan to have any in the future?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    He was definitely a G as a father

Favorite father/son episode

Great scene. Classic.

Makes me realize how much times have changed. A lotmof parents wouldn't allow kids to get earrings back in the 80s.

Nowadays, we have mothers taking their daughters to tattoo shops to get matching tattoos on their butt cheeks.

Comment

Are you kidding man, this world's gonna implode with all that's going on, it's not right bringing children into the world where there's hate, wars, fighting over god knows what!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I don't really believe that, I just like calling you the British Flyweight tranny!

Wally Wanker is my twin brother, but he's the ugly one.

Another L for you boy.
        One WORD ETHIOPIA. LMFAO. HAAAAHAAAAHHHHÀAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAA. GO DELIVER YA PIZZAS

Comment

They should make a comedy movie based on that. Would be even funnier if all the kids were different races. Lol

I wouldn't have anymore kids either. Three is already way past my limit for the amount of kids I want.
          Lmao, it would be perfect if they were different races. They'd all look just like him, with their big ass E.T looking heads. My cousin's head is literally composed of two white people's heads, fused into one. And he's bald as ****.

Would be a hilarious sitcom.

Lol.

Comment

I have a cat who I like to breastfeed. She shaves the hair around my nipples with her razor sharp tongue.

No real kids though. I would like to have a kid someday, but I also don't really care if I do. I just wanna ******** some sluts.
            samesies

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
              One WORD ETHIOPIA. LMFAO. HAAAAHAAAAHHHHÀAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAA. GO DELIVER YA PIZZAS
              One word BANNED. LMFAO

HAAAAHAAAAHHHHÀAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAA

I don't deliver pizzas, I deliver Ls to you son.

Comment

On the delivery ward right now. The way things are panning out the little fekkers gonna arrive during the fight tonight. Have 2 already but only one of em lives with me. Also have a stepdaughter I brought up as my own for the last 18 years.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-17-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesGlover View Post
                  Are you kidding man, this world's gonna implode with all that's going on, it's not right bringing children into the world where there's hate, wars, fighting over god knows what!!!
                  All sadly true, but kids bring love, hope and joy... Kids are the future man,without kids what hope is there that the future will be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    On the delivery ward right now. The way things are panning out the little fekkers gonna arrive during the fight tonight. Have 2 already but only one of em lives with me. Also have a stepdaughter I brought up as my own for the last 18 years.
                    Congratulations man..

Comment

One and done

V squad stand up

Comment

Working...
                      X