No announcement yet.

Why are some men bad with women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are some men bad with women?

How does a man get to the point in his life where he doesn't know how to comfortably talk to women?

Many women have told me that a lot of guys don't know how to talk to them.

Why is this?

Why are some guys terrible with women?

I need an answer. I need an explanation. I do not fully understand this problem.

For you guys on this forum who have been or are successful with the opposite sex -- i.e., having good interactions with women and getting a woman to like you and submit her pussy to you -- how the hell did you do it?

Last edited by punchr; 06-16-2017, 10:44 AM.

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    How does a man get to the point in his life where he doesn't know how to comfortably talk to women?

Why is this?

I need an answer. I need an explanation. I do not fully understand this problem.

For you guys on this forum who have been or are successful with the opposite sex -- i.e., having good interactions with women and getting a woman to like you and submit her pussy to you -- how the hell did you do it?

Okay. I'm taking pity on you. For a number of reasons. Predominately because I want you to stop making these annoying as fuck threads where all you do is whine.

Watch the videos of this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne

And also read his book:

https://www.amazon.com/Corey-Wayne/e...555&sr=8-2-ent

That's it. End of story. End of threads. Just go away and immerse yourself in this guy (no ****)

You will improve if you actually take his advice. I speak from experience.

But I think I know what you're gonna do. I think I'm wasting my time and you're going to continue to make thread after thread and not take anyone's advice like you have done for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
      Okay. I'm taking pity on you. For a number of reasons. Predominately because I want you to stop making these annoying as fuck threads where all you do is whine.

And also read his book:

That's it. End of story. End of threads. Just go away and immerse yourself in this guy (no ****)

But I think I know what you're gonna do. I think I'm wasting my time and you're going to continue to make thread after thread and not take anyone's advice like you have done for weeks.
      Did you get pussy after reading his book?

Comment

Did you get pussy after reading his book?
        Okay man I'm going to be transparent and take you at face value.

I was never the best with chicks. Got into a relationship with a girl and was with her for 6 years. We broke up. Read that as she dumped me because I was a douchebag.

I went on a date with a girl a few months later and first date went well. Then I was too keen and nice. Second date went out the window.

I read that dude's book cover to cover twice and spend a little time each day watching his videos.

For the past 3 months I've been dating a chick who is better than both my ex and the girl I went on a date with easily. Hotter and more cool and fun to be with.

I'm not an expert by any means, but I have improved a ton.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post

And also read his book:

Punchr is looking for some 'magic bullet' of life advice that just doesn't exist. If you want to change your life, you have to change your behavior, habits and mindset, period.

Comment

Just stop giving a crap about women

Go out there and get FaceTime

But just don't give a damn. Pretend ur interested in their bs then leave before they finish the convo

Don't message them back

Act busy and let them know u got options

Comment

Why is this?

Whaddup big dog
              Men put women on a too high pedestal
              Also men are afraid to be brutally rejected in public,just stay calm when that happens,call her a h@e and slap her,problem solved

Comment

I'm bad with women because I'm ugly as f**k and have a **** job with no future

and I get haircuts at pro cuts

actually the haircut thing at pro cuts is probably the number 1 reason now that I think about it

Comment

Look at this guy.

Comment

And by the way I can totally see that about Stifler

But Schreiber? That motherf**ker is just being overly humble to make cuck ass losers like us feel better about ourselves. Hell I'm not even gay and I'd f**k Liev Schreiber.

Comment

Working...
                    X