Uh oh! Antifa plans on messing with the pets of conservatives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Uh oh! Antifa plans on messing with the pets of conservatives

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
    That's not surprising they'd attack animals.

Back when I was much more involved in Martial Arts, I ran into a grouo of them because one of them trained BJJ.

I talked with two of them. One was schizophrenic in terms of politics, he was all over the place but he advocated violence on anyone who disagreed with him.

The other guy was a straight up punk with a sadistic side. He was constantly engaging in 'challenge matches' with untrained people, beating them up, and posting the videos online and bragging himself up.

He even beat up a teenager in one of those and posted it. And he bragged about it.

He'd go out to these rallies and inevitably he'd attack random people and brag about that too.

When asked why he didn't fight in actual sanctioned MMA fights, he made some weak sauce excuse about bad eyesight or some such nonsense. Of course he kept fighting his challenge matches and beating up the untrained.

Those guys are just head cases looking for an excuse to attack people and things weaker than themselves.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 06-16-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Anyone complained about their pet eating these yet?

Comment

Don't these punks have jobs to go to?

Comment

They've targeted pets and harassed elderly parents and whatnot before -- they believe anything is justified to stop uh "fascism".

But that account looks kinda fake. Just my internet radar going off.

Comment

AntifaForIslam sounds like a fake account

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              That's not surprising they'd attack animals.

Back when I was much more involved in Martial Arts, I ran into a grouo of them because one of them trained BJJ.

I talked with two of them. One was schizophrenic in terms of politics, he was all over the place but he advocated violence on anyone who disagreed with him.

The other guy was a straight up punk with a sadistic side. He was constantly engaging in 'challenge matches' with untrained people, beating them up, and posting the videos online and bragging himself up.

He even beat up a teenager in one of those and posted it. And he bragged about it.

He'd go out to these rallies and inevitably he'd attack random people and brag about that too.

When asked why he didn't fight in actual sanctioned MMA fights, he made some weak sauce excuse about bad eyesight or some such nonsense. Of course he kept fighting his challenge matches and beating up the untrained.

Those guys are just head cases looking for an excuse to attack people and things weaker than themselves.
              Lol post your sparring video

Hahah it looked like two autistic kids kicking each other awkwardly in slow motion with pillows and pads on.

Google "1bad65 youtube" and u can see it lololol

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post

Hahah it looked like two autistic kids kicking each other awkwardly in slow motion with pillows and pads on.

Wasn't that the video AddiX posted? It was kinda funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post

LOL!

He's such a dork!

His opponents kicks were in slow motion and they still landed right on the dome.

He needs a haircut too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                    Wasn't that the video AddiX posted? It was kinda funny.
                    Hahah it was either him or Subspace can't remember.

Comment

Working...
                    X