Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dropping all social media sites...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't use facebook any at all any more. probally have not logged on in a year or so?

i do use instagram, but mostly just to look at pictures of puppies and raccoons and skiing and stuff, and send the puppy and raccoon pictures to the fat girl i am banging at the time.

Comment

If you refine your purpose for using it, no need to get rid of it. Use it to keep in touch with family and real friends (not facebook friends who you don't even know). I keep a FB account just to keep up with family and friends. It's good for photo sharing (no one texts photos any more), and sometimes I see funny or interesting links being posted.

If you don't want everyone's news feeds, status, and attention-whoring photos/selfies to show up, just change them to acquaintances instead of friends, they will never know and you will stop receiving all their crap on your page.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
        Who has has done it?

What were you looking to accomplish with that move?

Was it worth it?
        I did a few years back. At first I did it to not cause any more drama in my relationship. And yeah its really been worth it, not only do I not have drama but I have more time to do things. I dont miss it at all either.

IDK man social media I dont think really is a good thing, posting stuff on a boxing site is 1 thing but real social media sites have broken families apart, ruined friendship, and created false realities really.

Comment

I dropped twitter & Facebook, i felt as if certain people's lives where becoming to relevant to me! I used to find myself reading nonsense spouted by certain people! (Plus its a good feeling not knowing what people are up to, i believe that a man should have some mystery to himself!).....

Comment

i lived my life w/o ''social'' media and will continue to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
              I've never used any social media sites and I'm 25 years old, and you want to know how is that working out for me?

I own my own property in a crime free area, no mortgage, its kept spotlessly clean due to not sitting on a computer all day obsessing over selfies and other peoples lives, I can concentrate on studying, making money and keeping fit, because there is no urge to constantly check Facebook or Twitter. I drive a £40,000 Mercedes and I read the time off a Rolex watch(116710BLNR), I wear Gucci loafers, fitted shirts, German chinos, Hermes belt and I get all my food from M&S. I also have tens of thousands in shares that I make a good income from selling, plus dividends which are a bonus.

Now for all you social media beta males, how is life going for you? You classless CHAVS, BOGANS and REDNECKS, you Lidl/Aldi shopping cheap, miserable, nasty f**ckers

Its time for me to RELAX

In the RELAX CLUB
              Does Annie still do the bull s.hit poster of the week threads? I nominate this prick for bull s.hit poster of the century...

Comment

I use Whatsapp to communicate with co-workers, friends, family, teachers and colleagues from college.

I don't use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any of it.

I know it's going to sound ridiculous, but when I did had a Facebook around 10 years ago, it made me feel depressed.

Now, I don't really get depressed about anything, but I felt down whenever I logged into it, once I got rid of it, I felt great. I know to some people it might be very difficult because they have become accustomed to it, but I cannot recommend getting rid of Facebook enough, damn it felt so great, you will not regret it.

So drop social media out of your life, go outside, do some exercise, play some sports, go hunting, go fishing, play some video games, read the bible and stop visiting sites that don't add any value to your life.

My 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  Does Annie still do the bull s.hit poster of the week threads? I nominate this prick for bull s.hit poster of the century...
                  Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  None of you will ever be good enough for the RELAX CLUB

Comment

I've never used any social media sites and I'm 25 years old, and you want to know how is that working out for me?

I own my own property in a crime free area, no mortgage, its kept spotlessly clean due to not sitting on a computer all day obsessing over selfies and other peoples lives, I can concentrate on studying, making money and keeping fit, because there is no urge to constantly check Facebook or Twitter. I drive a £40,000 Mercedes and I read the time off a Rolex watch(116710BLNR), I wear Gucci loafers, fitted shirts, German chinos, Hermes belt and I get all my food from M&S. I also have tens of thousands in shares that I make a good income from selling, plus dividends which are a bonus.

Now for all you social media beta males, how is life going for you? You classless CHAVS, BOGANS and REDNECKS, you Lidl/Aldi shopping cheap, miserable, nasty f**ckers

Its time for me to RELAX

In the RELAX CLUB
                    If anybody on here can inbox me his address then I will gladly rob him and give all his stuff away on freecycle

Comment

None of you will ever be good enough for the RELAX CLUB

Look at his hands in the pic

dude gets fxckin Manicures LMAO hahaha Oh Shlt

Comment

Working...
                      X