exploding testicle in MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Any old school fans remember this one?

LMFAO. I was just bringing this up the other day when talking about how young modern MMA really is with another cat.

Sh^t was nuts, pun intended, back then. Royce was wearing his f#cking gi into the cage. Jimmerson had one boxing glove on. Kimo carried his cross to the ring. Sh^t was damn near the WWE, but real looking back on it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      LMFAO. I was just bringing this up the other day when talking about how young modern MMA really is with another cat.

Sh^t was nuts, pun intended, back then. Royce was wearing his f#cking gi into the cage. Jimmerson had one boxing glove on. Kimo carried his cross to the ring. Sh^t was damn near the WWE, but real looking back on it now.
      Back in those days I read an article in Details Magazine about UFC 3. It was a story on the event. I'd never heard of this before.

Id always been interested in which MA styles actually worked in real fights, so I was hooked.

I bought the upcoming UFC 4 on PPV and have been a fan since.

Comment

My balls hurt watching this video

Comment

Have you seen some of those old school Gracie and other open challenge fights?

Those are crazy, but very big in terms of the evolution of martial arts.

Comment

Ah man even seeing the thread title now while browsing the lounge threads causes me a little testicular discomfort

Man that guy got clocked hard

Comment

so, low blows were allowed in the old UFC?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Ah man even seeing the thread title now while browsing the lounge threads causes me a little testicular discomfort

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Any old school fans remember this one?

Normally, we would like "poor guy" for taking shots to the balls.

But that's Joe Son, he's a piece of **** scumbag who deserved to get his balls cut off, never mind punching.

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

God damn, that's gotta hurt. Hope he's doing ok lol

Comment

Working...
                      X