• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Religion of peace
    Religion of pussy mutilation.

Comment

Get a firing squad.

Comment

Blame BBC not the religion of PEACE!....

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Male circumcision helps prevent infections, no bacterial build up if there is no foreskin, it had more use in the past than it does now though. I had a 50 year old teacher in high school, he told us he had to get his foreskin removed due to an infection.

FGM has practically no benefits and is meant to removal sexual pleasure from the women, it is more an act of dominating a woman.
          Actually male circumcision usually does nothing but harm and it is a myth that it has benefits. It's an old abrahamic barbaric practise that has no use in today's world except for extreme medical cases.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            What is the argument against FGM if you allow male circumcision?
            Yeah that's what I was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Religion of peace
              Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              This culture is not in keeping with our values.
              They should be deported and if citizens be given life in jail.

Our society doesn't accept this mutilation even under the excuse of religion rituals.
              Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              There is a big difference between circumcising a male penis and mutilating female genitalia. You guys need to do a little research on the subject. Or maybe actually have a close look at female genitalia; obviously some of you have never near any.
              religion of peace, that is why the streets will flow with the blood of the infidels, praise allah

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                religion of peace, that is why the streets will flow with the blood of the infidels, praise allah
                This isn't a purely islamic thing,many muslim countries don't do this,this is more a cultural thing that happens in some muslim countries,not in all,i know they do it in somalia and eritrea and thought i also heard about ivory coast doing it

Comment

Working...
                X