Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    According to the feds
    http://www.freep.com/story/news/2017...gan/378219001/

"Against Woodward's wishes, U.S. District Judge Bernard Friedman granted bond to two other defendants in the case: Dr. Fakhruddin Attar, 53, of Farmington Hills, who is accused of letting Nagarwala use his clinic to perform genital cutting procedures on minor girls; and his wife, Farida Attar, 50, who is accused of holding the girls' hands during the procedure to keep them from squirming and to calm them."

My distaste for Islam is strong, and I am all for removing that cancerous ideology anywhere from the USA, so we do not turn out like Britain. However, with all things considered, it is their religious custom, and if we are going to have an outcry about this, we should also very well have an outcry about circumcision of boys then.

Comment

There is a big difference between circumcising a male penis and mutilating female genitalia. You guys need to do a little research on the subject. Or maybe actually have a close look at female genitalia; obviously some of you have never near any.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        What is the argument against FGM if you allow male circumcision?
        That the removing of the clitoris affects the girls later sex live by not enjoying it anymore,also sewing the ***** closed is not fun

Comment

It's isn't the same thing; but even if it was, female genital mutilation is outlawed in the US and had been for some time.
          We as a society have decided this is against our values and want no part of it. These people knew this, which is why they did it in secret. If they're guilty they should go to jail or be deported to a country that allows them to live by their values.
          Last edited by JJRod; 06-08-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            That the removing of the clitoris affects the girls later sex live by not enjoying it anymore,also sewing the ***** closed is not fun
            ... I didn't even bother to read the article...
            ... "removing of the clitoris"???... no shit?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              It honestly boggles my mind how this is even a left or right issue in the US.
              The left should be screaming about this, as those values aren't values any American on the left or right tolerate.
              The left head is exploding with this
              on one side their mind screams
              It's their culture for so long,we are not rascist
              on the other side
              your country's values,women's rights/human rights and all

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... I didn't even bother to read the article...
                ... "removing of the clitoris"???... no shit?
                Yeah they were documentaries couple years back in my country because African immigrants were doing it in brussels aswel.
                They remove the clitoris,remove parts of the lips and sometimes sew it close until marriage

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  Yeah they were documentaries couple years back in my country because African immigrants were doing it in brussels aswel.
                  They remove the clitoris,remove parts of the lips and sometimes sew it close until marriage
                  ... Now I remember that I've read about these... no surprise, though...

Comment

Male circumcision helps prevent infections, no bacterial build up if there is no foreskin, it had more use in the past than it does now though. I had a 50 year old teacher in high school, he told us he had to get his foreskin removed due to an infection.

FGM has practically no benefits and is meant to removal sexual pleasure from the women, it is more an act of dominating a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      There is a big difference between circumcising a male penis and mutilating female genitalia. You guys need to do a little research on the subject. Or maybe actually have a close look at female genitalia; obviously some of you have never near any.

KO

Comment

Working...
                      X