Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your opinion of being vegan and the morality of you eating meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...tes-meat-video

Taste test - better than I thought already

Comment

Good Alexkid got banned.

Comment

I've looked into it, and don't like the militant attitude a lot of them have. It almost seems to get to the point of caring for animals more than for human beings. Also, eating other animals is completely normal in nature. It's a great way to take in calories and very satisfying. I don't agree with the cruel treatment animals get in the food industry, and it's morally conflicting for me, however, if I had to kill an animal to eat it, I would kill it myself.

Comment

I can tell you that bison steaks are amazing. So much flavor- on fact, more than regular beer. However, it's hard to beat a rare T-bone.

As far as the whole morality side, I say kill it quick and painless. I'm not for the animal suffering. But you have to understand that cute and cuddly animals kill other animals. They don't have any moral qualms about it. I realize cows do not or chickens but everything that is consumed must be grown and nurtured until slaughtered and eaten. It's the basic biological process.

I'm willing to kill any meat I eat. That's only fair. I cleaned a catfish not too long ago and ate it. It wasn't pretty but it's what is required, but I only did it for the meat. It was quick and over with in a few minutes. I think people would be much less wimps if they had to do this, but they would toughen up a lot. I was plucking ducks with a friend of mine and this rather effeminate man walked by us and acted like it was so horrible. Yeah. He's now engaged to a dude. Big surprise. Weak people do weak ****. If they get more in tune with nature- the good and the bad and the ugly- they'd be better off.

Comment

THE WHole meat is murder argument completely ignores the fact that life in the wild for most animals is a constant battle for survival against starvation, dehydration, disease and attack from predators.

Livestock is well fed and kept free from attack and disease and is killed relatively humanely.

Most wild animals die from brutal attack and being eaten alive, slowly starving or gradual painful death from disease such as infected wounds, pneumonia, organ failure or cancer.

Give me the no country for old men death thanks.

Comment

Anyone who doesn't eat meat by choice can fck off. Weird ninjas I tell you what

Comment

eat/dont eat whatever you want. no need to explain why.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                  I've looked into it, and don't like the militant attitude a lot of them have. It almost seems to get to the point of caring for animals more than for human beings. Also, eating other animals is completely normal in nature. It's a great way to take in calories and very satisfying. I don't agree with the cruel treatment animals get in the food industry, and it's morally conflicting for me, however, if I had to kill an animal to eat it, I would kill it myself.
                  Agreed I think vegans are shooting themselves in the foot with the whole animals are more important than people and having 0 empathy for people, a less extreme view point would serve their cause better.

But thats not who they are.

Its a shame empathy gets so stuck on one thing or another, our ego kicking in and turning a gift for everything into a gift for just 1 cause
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 06-17-2017, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X