Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your opinion of being vegan and the morality of you eating meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your opinion of being vegan and the morality of you eating meat?

I know its bad but I dont care enough because I dont see it happening, if I had to kill teh cow myself I wouldnt do it, but I dont, I can pay for a delicious burger and not even think about what happened.

Also being vegan sucks it really makes your food experience super crap when it was awesome. What a crap down grade in life enjoyment.

If you followed your morals and not your hunger would you be vegan why or why not?

Fast painless death isnt so bad? Eating grass all day till you die isnt that bad? We are alot better than hunter of the past or predatory animals which caused alot more suffering to the animal prey, and we are a meat eater by nature.

What we do to cows is alot like the holocaust, the Jews died fast and painlessly too. (discounting the starvation I mean the gassing)
    Last edited by AlexKid; 06-07-2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      I know its bad but I dont care enough because I dont see it happening, if I had to kill teh cow myself I wouldnt do it, but I dont, I can pay for a delicious burger and not even think about what happened.

Also being vegan sucks it really makes your food experience super crap when it was awesome. What a crap down grade in life enjoyment.

If you followed your morals and not your hunger would you be vegan why or why not?
      Honestly vegans get a bad rep because ppl believe they're tree hugging hippie f.aggots who only eat lettuce... but really the same can be said about meat eaters... how is stuffing ur face with a 9oz NY steak, extra A1 sauce not gay? Might as well be a 9 inch c.ock with extra man sauce...

In all seriousness tho, there's all kinds of foods u can eat as a vegan... I'm not vegan, but I have looked into it...

Comment

if you had a good freezer you wouldn't have to kill a cow more than once every couple of years. chickens, however, you'd be slaughtering all the damn time.

Comment

Stop eating animal's food..
          I'm kidding..
          Vegans overdo some shît and start preaching about being vegan which is what pisses me off..

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            What we do to cows is alot like the holocaust, the Jews died fast and painlessly too. (discounting the starvation I mean the gassing)
            Yeah, but at least cows taste good.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Yeah, but at least cows taste good.

Comment

I don't really think about it,i just eat,i also slaughtered a chicken myself,i didn't do anything to me,i just chopped it's head of and voila dinner,maybe it would be better if people could only eat meat if they kill the animal themselves,there would be more vegans though but not me

Comment

synthetic meat must be cheaper better tasting long term (opposite short like with many new technologies)

If all you have to do is grow meat almost like a vegetable crop its going to be so much more efficient and cheap, also the meat by design only has to taste good and a few other qualities it doesn't have the design constraints real muscle from a real organism has, which need to serve a more numerous set of functions to keep the animal alive and functional

Also new meats can be created and more animals can be eaten without harming them we could eat synthetic meat from an endangered species like panda bears because they only need the cells to grow the meat no animals need to be harmed or killed anymore

Any one for a panda burger?

Bald Eagle Nuggets?

New meat that taste like something uve never tried before? Like nothing that exists in nature?
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 06-07-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

So far not so great, looks gross, textures probably poor, and probably tastes a fair bit worse than animal beef, but this is like the 1st aircraft to fly and I bet its already better than a veggie burger !!

Comment

Working...
                    X