Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the trade happened: Lebron finally has a young talented team that can compete.

When they struggle to beat a team missing their 2 best players: They're the worst supporting cast ever.

Already setting up the annual "Lebron needs more help" excuse when he loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      If Harden takes the rockets to wins over Golden State and then the Cavs it would go a long way to cementing his legacy. I don't think he's close to being an ATG currently but if he pulls off the above I might have to change my tune.
      I agree..

NBA playoffs are where legends are made.

It truly spererates, the good, the great, and the all time greats.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
        How ironic, excusing Finals losses is literally the dumbest argument I've ever heard in sports. Who the hell cares about getting to the Finals if you lose? The objective is to actually WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS. Jerry West has 9 Finals appearances just like LeBron, he isn't mentioned among the GOATS largely because he went 1-8. Elgin Baylor went 0-8. LeBron should not get special treatment just for making the Finals. Winning Finals matters any idiot should be able to comprehend that.
        And he’s won 3 finals mvp. How many people have done that? Losing in the finals shouldn’t be a knock on his legacy if losing in the first round isn’t a knock on other legends

Comment

• Marcus Smart is a great "dirty work" player, but his offense is BRUTAL . Bricks and airballs. I'd play off of him every time. Take the three, I dare ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            And he’s won 3 finals mvp. How many people have done that? Losing in the finals shouldn’t be a knock on his legacy if losing in the first round isn’t a knock on other legends
            Lebron haters think not making the playoff (kobrick and jordan in wizards) is better than losing in finals. Idiots.

Comment

• Why don't y'all get it over with and make a Lebron circle jerk topic.

I figured the Cavs weren't out of it and now they're in the finals. GSW better win. I don't see Houston beating Lebron James and the Cavaliers.

Comment

• Tonight is basically the finals. But Houston isn’t winning without CP3. Hilarious watching people blame the refs too.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  When the trade happened: Lebron finally has a young talented team that can compete.

When they struggle to beat a team missing their 2 best players: They're the worst supporting cast ever.

nothing but the truth right here

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                    Marcus Smart is a great "dirty work" player, but his offense is BRUTAL . Bricks and airballs. I'd play off of him every time. Take the three, I dare ya!
                    Lol true. Scary Terry really let them down with his horrible shooting day so they had no choice but to play Smart down the stretch in the fourth because They kept targeting Rozier in switches with Bron.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      When the trade happened: Lebron finally has a young talented team that can compete.

“Struggling to beat a team without their best 2 players”

You realize that team has the number 1 defense in the nba right? And blew out philly who so many thought was gonna make the ecf. But lebron beats them so it’s no big deal now lol

Laker fans are pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X