*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    My goodness Portland is getting killed.
    it's funny that Pelicans players were each taking their turns dropping 30 on Portland

Comment

• ****ing Portland I was hoping they would take the Pelicans to at least 5 games, they're getting swept.

Time to get rid of CJ.

Comment

Look at KDs numbers in the playoffs and finals. He did his part, he didn't just hop on.

LeBron was desperately trying to get a switch off of KD also nearly the whole series, embarrassing. He didn't want to defend him.
        I'm not saying he didn't do his part. But the team was a dynasty and easily could have won the next 3 titles without him. It was like using a nuclear warhead to destroy an anthill.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
          it's funny that Pelicans players were each taking their turns dropping 30 on Portland
          Holiday and Rondo really put the clamps on Dame.

Comment

Apparently he really does want to play for the Lakers.

If I am the Spurs I'll trade him for DeAndre Ayton, or Luka Doncic.

Comment

Apparently he really does want to play for the Lakers.
              Spurs control his destiny if he leaves in summer

Comment

• Damian Bricklard.

Game 1 : 6-23 shooting
                Game 2: 7-18 shooting
                Game 3: 5-14 shooting, 8 turnovers

Comment

• Jrue Holiday & Donovan Mitchell were big surprises in the 1st round

Comment

• Wouldn't surprise me if the Sixers go out to the Heat as they are a tough team

Wouldn't surprise me if the Sixers go out to the Celtics as they are very well coached

Wouldn't surprise me if the Sixers go out to the Raptors as they have been the best team in the East all year

Wouldn't surprise me if the Sixers go out to the Warriors or Rockets as they have waaaaay more credibility

Wouldn't surprise me if the Sixers go all the way as Embiid and Simmons are that friggin' good

All aboard the Sixers express

Destination unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Meanwhile, in other news, LeChoke will bounce from Cleveland and try and build another super team. LMAO. [/COLOR]
                      This is what makes zero sense. All of the LeBrun Away James fans will think this is completely fine.

Embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X