• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    The Big 3 from OKC didn't hit a shot in the 4th quarter

0-14 from the field.
    Unbelievable...

Shyt like this makes you realize and appreciate how great guys like MJ, Kobe, isiah, larry, etc were. They could always score crunch time in big games.. I would add wade to the list as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      5-2 in the finals buddy....
      3 of those championship little man it was Shaq who won the Finals MVP. Basketball is a team sports anyway. And Kobe was a terrible Finals performer 25 ppg on 40 Fg%. The Laker won a championship in 2000 with Kobe averaging a pathetic 15.6 ppg on 36.7 Fg%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Unbelievable...

Shyt like this makes you realize and appreciate how great guys like MJ, Kobe, isiah, larry, etc were. They could always score crunch time in big games.. I would add wade to the list as well
        Lebron is also a solid playoffs performer in the 4th quarter. His team sucks when he is on the bench.

Comment

I’ll just wait til Cavs are eliminated and wait to hear the embarrassing excuses...
          Lakers won't make it to the playoffs until they drafted Lebron Jr in 2022.

Comment

• And Lomadeux suck a dick you ugly looking Fakkit.. Anyway enjoy LeBron's 46 points performance vs. Indiana Pacers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXHeu3uVM08
            Last edited by RomanReigns; 04-19-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Larry Drew is a better Coach than Tyronn Lue. Lue should have never return. I like the Cavs ball movement when Drew was Coaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                3 of those championship little man it was Shaq who won the Finals MVP. Basketball is a team sports anyway. And Kobe was a terrible Finals performer 25 ppg on 40 Fg%. The Laker won a championship in 2000 with Kobe averaging a pathetic 15.6 ppg on 36.7 Fg%.
                You must have just started watching in ‘10.

Comment

You must have just started watching in ‘10.
                  You must have just started watching in 2015. Welcome to my ignore lists. You low IQ Scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Philly needs a win tonight,,, can’t let the bum ass heat go up 2-1
                    Agreed the Heat play tough and scrappy but they just aren't very talented. I have 0 interest in watching them potentially advance...would be bad for the NBA imo

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                      Agreed the Heat play tough and scrappy but they just aren't very talented. I have 0 interest in watching them potentially advance...would be bad for the NBA imo
                      I like wade, that’s about my only reason to watch the heat

Comment

Working...
                      X