Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The first ever full-genome analysis of Ancient Egyptians shows they were more Turkish

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Oh damn am I being recruited by the Black Panthers?

They are going to force feed me Popeyes and KFC. Shieeeeeeeet
    Adios. Hope the sickle cell don't get ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      The type of dog a Golden Retriever crosses the street to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Most racist dog the planet.

I bet you that dog has a criminal record and owes child support...

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
          Adios. Hope the sickle cell don't get ya.
          Where should I hide all my KKK stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I bet you that dog has a criminal record and owes child support...

Hey mayne.

Let me get 2 scratchers, a bottle of Paul Masson, 40 bags of the smallest Flaming Hot Cheetos, a pickle, ya'll got jumper cables, a pack of Newports, some grape Swishers....

I just came to get some beer, and a pack of squares. Every fucking time..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Hey mayne.

Let me get 2 scratchers, a bottle of Paul Masson, 40 bags of the smallest Flaming Hot Cheetos, a pickle, ya'll got jumper cables, a pack of Newports, some grape Swishers....

I just came to get some beer, and a pack of squares. Every fucking time..

aye bruh let me hold 20 dollas

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                You are late
                I made a thread on this last week and the Euro-Turks had it immediately shut down haha
                Because the thread you made offended the Kangs and queens and shiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Because the thread you made offended the Kangs and queens and shiet.
                  Truth hurts haha

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-European.html

The first ever full-genome analysis of Ancient Egyptians shows they were more Turkish and European than African.

Scientists analysed ancient DNA from Egyptian mummies dating from 1400 BC to 400 AD and discovered they shared genes with people from the Mediterranean.

They found that ancient Egyptians were closely related to ancient populations in the Levant - now modern day Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Israel and Lebanon.

They were also genetically similar to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe.

The groundbreaking study used recent advances in DNA sequencing techniques to undertake a closer examination of mummy genetics than ever before.

- snip -
                    Everyone who has any Knowledge of Kemet already know that the 1400BC and 400AD were the age of foreigners' conquests from Hyskos who came from the Mediterranean area 16th-15th BC to Europeans. Kemet was long established before this. Most mummified corpses are usually royalties, yet the rulers, no doubt if Egypt is under conquest the, rulers will foreigners. Nothing more than the sample are from these foreigners. These tricks are tired and played out. From parading foreign mummies to using foreign dna. Anyone can look up "Book of gates". The title is misleading. Dude confirms nothing, but sensationalize a story to exalt a certain insecure sect of humanity. Hope his career stays intact after this.

This line below is from the study:

Radiocarbon dating shows that the mummies span 1300 years of ancient Egyptian history, during many of the foreign conquests and then Egypt’s incorporation into first the Greek and then the Roman empires.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-European.html

The first ever full-genome analysis of Ancient Egyptians shows they were more Turkish and European than African.

Scientists analysed ancient DNA from Egyptian mummies dating from 1400 BC to 400 AD and discovered they shared genes with people from the Mediterranean.

They found that ancient Egyptians were closely related to ancient populations in the Levant - now modern day Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Israel and Lebanon.

They were also genetically similar to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe.

The groundbreaking study used recent advances in DNA sequencing techniques to undertake a closer examination of mummy genetics than ever before.

- snip -
                      How did the black americans come up with egyptians being them, i believe it is a coping mechanism because they want to feel like they were more than nubians brought here to be slaves.

Comment

Working...
                      X