No announcement yet.

When reality hits a Social Justice Warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] When reality hits a Social Justice Warrior

Too many white people are brainwashed into living in a dream world created by movies and TV.

In that dream world, White people are bad and all others are good.

Reality is very different.

Comment

I think a lot of mfers don't grasp how f#cked up some of these Muslims mfers are & specifically & how many "good" Muslims aren't condemning these actions or picking the non-blowing sh^t up at concerts side. They seem particularly immune to logic with this in the UK since I've been looking more into UK related things since the Manchester incident.

They need to start taking out some of these religious leaders with uncivilized ideologies in civilized countries that are poisoning minds. That'll help stunt the problem along with other methods, but clearly this is gonna all start coming to a head sooner or later & some f#cked up sh^t is gonna have to be done cuz this isn't a easily solved problem or a peacefully solved problem like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
        Too many white people are brainwashed into living in a dream world created by movies and TV.

In that dream world, White people are bad and all others are good.

Reality is very different.
        And Bingo was his name-o. People act we'll someday live in a world free of racism, crime, and hate. That's a ****ing dream, thats why I laugh when people take up for these ****s, of course not all muslims are violent but their religion condones it, and they take it literally. I also laugh when people cry and say we have a racism problem, we dont, racism will never go away. Everyone in US has opportunity not to to they ass busted by the police

Comment

This SJW literal **** was one of the victims at Manchester.

https://twitter.com/martynhett

Comment

When these folks hit the real world and find out that no one gives two schits about their safe spaces, it's self-destruct mode!

Comment

This reminds me of anorak

Comment

They seem particularly immune to logic with this in the UK since I've been looking more into UK related things since the Manchester incident.

Comment

i really wish harm by the terrorist on this privileged kids.
                  same thing going on in the philippines. there's a war going on with the muslim bandits and the soldiers and these kids whining on the military force to stop doing what they are doing. seriously irritating.

Comment

Leftists tend to bounce from one hysterical overreaction to another.

Straight from "LET THEM IN YOU NAZIS" to "UK NO LONGER SAFE, ABANDON SHIP!!".

The guy who politely suggests freezing immigration while the last massive wave of arrivals are given time to properly assimilate? NAZI! NAZI! NAZI! NAZI!
                    Last edited by ////; 05-28-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X