Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Western nations stop terrorist attacks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do Western nations stop terrorist attacks?

What is the solution?
    Stop being weak-minded slaves to political correctness
    13.14%
    Wake up and realize Islam is at war with the rest of humanity
    11.02%
    Demolish all mosques
    6.78%
    Ban teaching Islam as hate speech, since the Koran instructs beating women, killing gays, etc
    8.90%
    Have a greater number of security guards for all public events
    10.59%
    Monitor Muslims more closely
    9.75%
    Prevent all Muslims from entering the countries
    8.47%
    Stop all Muslim REFUGEES from entering the countries
    12.71%
    Deport all Muslims
    11.02%
    Heavily bomb the country the terrorist comes from after every attack
    7.63%

The poll is expired.

There is only 1 thing and its called LOVE. Teach it, promote it.....just like hate is taught and promoted more than anything. So let me start, I love all you (no ****) even the people that "don't know s**t bout boxing." LOL

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      There is only 1 thing and its called LOVE. Teach it, promote it.....just like hate is taught and promoted more than anything. So let me start, I love all you (no ****) even the people that "don't know s**t bout boxing." LOL

Comment

genocide.................

Comment

I submitted my votes

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I submitted my votes
            Thanks.

Comment

Western nations needs an Andrew Jackson type of leader. Now that guy didn't fuk around!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                But when your enemies have nothing but hate in their hearts, love is ineffective.

We must be strong, and face the truth about Islamic terrorism. No matter how much we love, they are still going to hate and kill us. That's reality.

Comment

Comment

Shockingly no choices for actually attacking the terrorist organizations themselves.

Extremists use religion because it is a powerful social/cultural force that makes it easier to get other people to agree with them, and to justify it to themselves. But pretty much any religion could be used to propagate dangerous ideas, as they have in the past.

I know too many Muslims that do not sympathize with ISIS to fall for the trap of generalizing all Muslims as supporters or perpetrators of terror. Most Muslims want nothing to do with the violence and are just normal people living normal lives.

Hundreds of significant moderate Muslim individuals and groups are loud and consistent about their denouncement of terrorists who commit violence in the name of Islam. Below you can find an interactive list, with sources, of many of those.
                    https://muslimscondemn.com/

EDIT: Freedom - I did not make this post to be 'politically correct'. I am not offended and in fact understand your point of view, and defend your right to express that point of view. I just disagree with it.

I have not ever supported terrorism, and I never will.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-24-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X