No announcement yet.

Damn, The 80's had so much uplifting music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Yup...I used to live in furnished modern condos and houses in a gated beach community. I had maids cleaning up minimally 3 times a week...usually daily (including hand washing of clothes and ironing) and I ate all my meals in restaurants. When I first got there my entire monthly costs including partying every night was $1k...but by the end when I had everything figured out it was more like $600 a month. But life in paradise isn't always as great as it seems. I think I was lucky to have had the experiences I had...and sometimes think I might like to try to re-create them...but I'm not sure that's possible. I'm not as young and naive.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        ... so far, you posted the better vids here! ............

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... so far, you posted the better vids here! ............

thanks but
                tbf, i havent given anyone else a chance. i tend to add 100's (low balling) of comments to certain topics.

Comment

thanks but
                  tbf, i havent given anyone else a chance. i tend to add 100's (low balling) of comments to certain topics.
                  ... it was about your particular "choices"... (providing "top 100" ain't no shit, actually -- Youtube gives you stupidities like that...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... it was about your particular "choices"... (providing "top 100" ain't no shit, actually -- Youtube gives you stupidities like that...)
                    yep. the downside of one of the top 5 sites. imagine the internet w/o yt though.

the 80s have great songs and great 1 hit wonders. epic slasher flicks and the cheesiest commercials. not sure if there any negatives about that decade.

Comment

yep. the downside of one of the top 5 sites. imagine the internet w/o yt though.

the 80s have great songs and great 1 hit wonders. epic slasher flicks and the cheesiest commercials. not sure if there any negatives about that decade.
                      ... Yes... Extremely shallow???

Comment

Working...
                      X