Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had a gun to your head and HAD to choose, which would you lick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they're clean and shaven, I think imma have to go with the chestnuts.

Poo is just a hard no for me. The smell alone would prevent me from getting anywhere near that turd cutter.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      If they're clean and shaven, I think imma have to go with the chestnuts.

Poo is just a hard no for me. The smell alone would prevent me from getting anywhere near that turd cutter.
      Lmao

So what happens if you accidentally gag on the balls or you get a sack hair in your mouth? What if the guy starts t bagging you?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
        Lmao ball licking isnt good no matter what man.

Im sure it has to be a legit lick though. Like when an ice cream cone is melting or something

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
          Lmao

So what happens if you accidentally gag on the balls or you get a sack hair in your mouth? What if the guy starts t bagging you?
          Just a risk I'mma have to take I guess

You start lickin that girl's bunghole and she might let loose a fresh wet dump on you

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Just a risk I'mma have to take I guess

You start lickin that girl's bunghole and she might let loose a fresh wet dump on you
            Lmao i think i'll take my chances man. Its better than having gooch and nut smell on your breath

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              The choice is totally obvious and death isn't the options.
              Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              then whys the gun pointed at my head for ?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                He thinks I'm sexy and he wants me. It frustrates him that I don't partake in that lifestyle.
                You stuipid MFer, when did i say i think you are sexy? You stupid bald fuk.

Since you cant comprehend, i said if you just shaved your fukd up bald head. Put a beautiful womanly wig on, get on some female hormone pills, get a breast job done and put on some make up. Then ill give you what you want. And thats my kock in your mouth.

You dumb bald fuk

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post

Look all these dudes are trying to be manly and say just pull the trigger and give up.

Fuk all im saying is, if you are that quick to give up then at least give the ball licking a chance and if after you feel you cant live with yourself for what you just did then have the dude pull the trigger and end your life.

But at least give life a chance. They may find after licking those roasted minty honey flavored balls it wasnt all bad and they can continue on with there life. But to say just go and pull the trigger so fast is nuts.

Comment

Easy answer.

I'd lick the balls, bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      Look all these dudes are trying to be manly and say just pull the trigger and give up.

Fuk all im saying is, if you are that quick to give up then at least give the ball licking a chance and if after you feel you cant live with yourself for what you just did then have the dude pull the trigger and end your life.

But at least give life a chance. They may find after licking those roasted minty honey flavored balls it wasnt all bad and they can continue on with there life. But to say just go and pull the trigger so fast is nuts.
                      If you put a gun to my head I might say go ahead, but if you offer ten million dollars, I would lick an elephant's balls

Comment

Working...
                      X