Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had a gun to your head and HAD to choose, which would you lick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Enough mouthwash will take the taste away. Nothing could remove the memory of licking some balls...
    Lord above, the bolded bit induced a fit of laughter so powerful, I'm certain I came close to death.

Comment

These kinds of questions you have to think about practically, not philosophically.

Eating **** is nasty. I'm not gonna eat some *****'s mierda.

Licking the nutsack is the way to go. You just need to have a lot of willpower to overcome the psychological barrier of doing a gay sex act. But it shouldn't be a big deal so long as you don't get aroused from it. All you have to do is lick it in a very matter-of-fact way.

Comment

I'll rather be a nasty booty eating ninja than a fåggot any day
        Fuk off baldy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          i can never go the gay/tranny route. never ever. no life means that much to me and there is no amount of money for me to pick a guy/tranny.
          you would lick some nuts for 50 million stop lying

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            you would lick some nuts for 50 million stop lying
            For 50 million dollars? Fuk who wouldnt

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              Fuk off baldy.
              I know you ain't talking about a bald head, having admitted to sticking bald heads on your mouth. Suck some salty nuts, Bobbinghead 365

Comment

I know you ain't talking about a bald head, having admitted to sticking bald heads on your mouth. Suck some salty nuts, Bobbinghead 365
                Baldy why dont you shave your head, put a nice lovely womens wig on, take some female hormone pills and get a boob job.

You do that i bet youd look like a lovely women. Do that and ill let you suck my kock.

Now go and eat some **** you bald b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                  Baldy why dont you shave your head, put a nice lovely womens wig on, take some female hormone pills and get a boob job.

You do that i bet youd look like a lovely women. Do that and ill let you suck my kock.

Now go and eat some **** you bald b1tch.
                  If I did all that, you'd want to suck my c0ck. It's obvious you want to anyway, since you quoted me when I wasn't even talking to you.

And it's funny you mention me sucking you, since I voted to lick a woman and you voted to lick a man...

Comment

If I did all that, you'd want to suck my c0ck. It's obvious you want to anyway, since you quoted me when I wasn't even talking to you.

And it's funny you mention me sucking you, since I voted to lick a woman and you voted to lick a man...
                    You closeted phaggot don't try and turn it around on me. You just shave your bald head you b1tch and become a tranny then you get what you desire most. MY KOCK IN YOUR MOUTH.

Now go eat some **** you phaggot.

Comment

Yep, i'd lick all the **** i need to, **** that. Licking balls or anything like that is mental ward stuff. Imagine you look in the mirror everyday knowing you gargled on balls? **** no.

Licking **** is horrible but at least its a damn female

Comment

Working...
                      X