Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had a gun to your head and HAD to choose, which would you lick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Fuk off baldy.
    Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I know you ain't talking about a bald head, having admitted to sticking bald heads on your mouth. Suck some salty nuts, Bobbinghead 365
    Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Baldy why dont you shave your head, put a nice lovely womens wig on, take some female hormone pills and get a boob job.

You do that i bet youd look like a lovely women. Do that and ill let you suck my kock.

Now go and eat some **** you bald b1tch.

5 Star thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I typically don't talk about putting my d1ck in a womans mouth unless I find her attractive. Here you are, over and over, talking about me like that. What else am I supposed to think? You like me, and you're angry that I'm rejecting your advances. You're also projecting your desires onto me, since you're saying I want kock in my mouth, when I voted for the starfish.

You really need an alt or two to manifest your multiple personalities. One minute, you're a level headed business owning almond farmer, the next you're a ghetto thug wanting to fight Larry, now you're a raging flamer. It's like you're Butler, Larry, and Sunspace all rolled into one.
      lol I'm just busting yours balls my hairline struggling friend. Truth be told I like a good battle on these boards every now and then tossed in with a little tranny talk, it makes my work day more entertaining. But any given day who knows where the crosshairs will land. Sorry it was you but that picture you have of yourself has been calling me out for a while and I waiting on my chance to pounce on you.

Since i slayed you, we are done and you are back on my good side.

Anyways have you ever thought of going on Rogaine or just going straight up crome done with a goatee. I bet you'd look like a mean mfer with that look.

Comment

Working...
      X