No announcement yet.

How do I stop being scared of girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    So you are saying you couldnt handle your business with this?
    Actually, because she's black I would be more relaxed around her.

I'm also relaxed around some white girls with fat booties.

But when it comes to latinas with fat culos, it's a wrap for me... :hearteyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Get a sex change. Once you get new equipment, you'll be more comfortable around lady parts.

Your never ending failure with women is a sign that you might have to become one before you get one. If you can't beat them, join them.
      Nah big dog, I would make a terrible tranny -- I have too many masculine features. I'm tall, stocky, have a big dome and square jawline. And my chest, calves, hands, and forearms are huge.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Nah big dog, I would make a terrible tranny -- I have too many masculine features. I'm tall, stocky, have a big dome and square jawline. And my chest, calves, hands, and forearms are huge.
        That's a good point, I forgot you were tall and manly. You're gonna miss your pecker if you cut it off too.

Comment

Please stop mentioning me in your posts. Thanks

Comment

That's a good point, I forgot you were tall and manly. You're gonna miss your pecker if you cut it off too.
            Too bad no girls are throwing their pussies at me. I just want the pussy, Willy Wanker. Should I just go for fat chicks?

Comment

Get a sex change. Once you get new equipment, you'll be more comfortable around lady parts.

Your never ending failure with women is a sign that you might have to become one before you get one. If you can't beat them, join them.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Well, if you're big and manly there's no need to be afraid of women , unless it's Venus and Serena Williams...., Then you need to be very scared.

Comment

You just gotta dive in man.

Be a twat, or eat one. Which one do you want?

Comment

just grow a pair of balls man, seriously. you can either keep posting threads on here about not getting girls, or you can actually put yourself out there and try and get some action? them apps like tinder make it easy as **** to meet someone, just came back from a hook up myself tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      just grow a pair of balls man, seriously. you can either keep posting threads on here about not getting girls, or you can actually put yourself out there and try and get some action? them apps like tinder make it easy as **** to meet someone, just came back from a hook up myself tonight.
                      Get any ass?

Comment

Working...
                      X