No announcement yet.

I still like water slides, playing tag and plastic ball pits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still like water slides, playing tag and plastic ball pits

I'm sure you do too, why have we made it a rule to not be allowed to do the fun things we enjoyed as a kid but are no longer allowed to do?

EVEN THOUGH WE STILL MOSTLY PROBABLY ENJOY THEM, BUT WE ARE NOW banned FROM DOING THEM OTHERWISE WE ARE WEIRDOS OR FREAKS?

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    I'm sure you do too, why have we made it a rule to not be allowed to do the fun things we enjoyed as a kid but are no longer allowed to do?

EVEN THOUGH WE STILL MOSTLY PROBABLY ENJOY THEM, BUT WE ARE NOW banned FROM DOING THEM OTHERWISE WE ARE WEIRDOS OR FREAKS?h

You are just living up to your name sake, buddy.

Comment

I've seen a few houses where they literally convert an entire room into a ball pit playroom. White people use their creativeness for some really stupid stuff sometimes. And they don't even wash the balls so they are full of feet and sweat particles. Could have been a perfectly good office.

Comment

Water slides are at water parks doe

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                I've seen a few houses where they literally convert an entire room into a ball pit playroom. White people use their creativeness for some really stupid stuff sometimes. And they don't even wash the ballsso they are full of feet and sweat particles. Could have been a perfectly good office.
                Nothing's worse than people who don't wash the balls

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Nothing's worse than people who don't wash the balls

Comment

Ima look u up online on the registered sex offenders

Comment

Working...
                    X