This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    Humans are biologically programmed to divide the world into 'us' and 'them'.

There are influences on growing children as to who fits into the 'us' and who fits into the 'them' but this is, pretty consistently throughout history and around the globe, based on some easily identifiable differences.

Race is a big one.

If race didn't exist, then our pre-programing would find something else.
    Yep....And it's mainly because we are social animals and that's how social animals operate (through obviously this natural instinct comes about in a much different way for small brained social animals vs highly evolved large brained social animals like Humans)....

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
      Also let me add - it was your own ancestors who captured and enslaved you and sold you to NOT ONLY Europeans but other black tribes and mostly Arabs.

The Ottoman empire was one of the longest lasting empires that colonized and enslaved others even into the early 2Oth century.

The Japanese also colonized and enslaved etc.

Why don't we say to the Turks or Japanese they need to check their privilege and they need to pay reparations to others?

It's history - that's all. And so history does not repeat itself and Whites have to suffer, we need to preserve our countries and our race.

Nothing wrong with this.

See, I believe in TRUE diversity - where there are unique races languages and cultures! Not some mishmash where everybody looks the same and races are bred out
      Those African enslavers were paid by the Europeans but they aren't the ones who work the enslaved Africans in the New World for free.

See if you can respond to the comment I made about you having a mixed race descendant. Would you not love a mixed race descendant of yours just as much as you would love a fully white descendant of yours?
      Last edited by siablo14; 05-21-2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Those African enslavers were paid by the Europeans but they aren't the ones who work the enslaved Africans in the New World for free.

See if you can respond to the comment I made about you having a mixed race descendant. Would you not love a mixed race descendant of yours just as much as you would love a fully white descendant of yours?

Of course I would?! I told you I already have cousins who are hakf black and hakf white abd I adore them.

If one if my kids had a child with another race, I would love and treat him or her just the same as any white kids or grandkids.

That is not an issue.

We're talking about white countries en masse - they deserve to have their own countries where they are a majority and thus have self-determination.

Right now white countries and obly white countries are targeted for diversity. Nobody tells the Chinese they need less Chinese and more Pakistanis. Or India needs less Indians and more French.

White countries need to realize this before they become a minority in their own countries and lose what their ancestors fought for.

Comment

Of course I would?! I told you I already have cousins who are hakf black and hakf white abd I adore them.

If one if my kids had a child with another race, I would love and treat him or her just the same as any white kids or grandkids.

That is not an issue.

We're talking about white countries en masse - they deserve to have their own countries where they are a majority and thus have self-determination.

Right now white countries and obly white countries are targeted for diversity. Nobody tells the Chinese they need less Chinese and more Pakistanis. Or India needs less Indians and more French.

White countries need to realize this before they become a minority in their own countries and lose what their ancestors fought for.
          Right. Then stop this race preservation crap. If you wanna preserve the culture cool but **** that race preservation stupidity.

Comment

I would try to teach my kids about the need to have white children to preserve their ancestors DNA and so we can raise our birthrates, etc.

But I won't teach then to hate other races or that other races are inferior. Just that we are different.

But my children will be their own individuals and they can marry and have kids with who they choose .

As long as that man or woman was a good spouse to my kid and a good parent to my grandkids I wouldn't care.

I'd be lying if I said I don't HOPE for my grandkids to look like my grandparents. But if they don't I'm bot gonna reject them.

Comment

I would try to teach my kids about the need to have white children to preserve their ancestors DNA and so we can raise our birthrates, etc.

But I won't teach then to hate other races or that other races are inferior. Just that we are different.

But my children will be their own individuals and they can marry and have kids with who they choose .

As long as that man or woman was a good spouse to my kid and a good parent to my grandkids I wouldn't care.

I'd be lying if I said I don't HOPE for my grandkids to look like my grandparents. But if they don't I'm bot gonna reject them.
              Why though? Their ancestors DNA will be in them no matter what race they are.

Comment

Right. Then stop this race preservation crap. If you wanna preserve the culture cool but **** that race preservation stupidity.
                Culture and race are tied together.

Even you said tha Lt non blacks shouldn't be able to join the black congressional caucus despite those congressmen having a majority black district in which their constituents could benefit from their representative being a part of it.

You fully well recognize race and culture go hand in hand when it comes to blacks and their interests.

It took one generation for whites from different with ethnicities in america to become indistinguishable and have the same culture.

Blacks however have been in usa longer than a lot of whites and they still self segregate and have their own unique and distinct culture.

Same with Asians and Arabs. They have been here foe several generations and for the most part they segregate into their own enclaves and churches.

Without white people you can't have white civilizations and cultures.

Comment

Even you said tha Lt non blacks shouldn't be able to join the black congressional caucus despite those congressmen having a majority black district in which their constituents could benefit from their representative being a part of it.

You fully well recognize race and culture go hand in hand when it comes to blacks and their interests.

It took one generation for whites from different with ethnicities in america to become indistinguishable and have the same culture.

Blacks however have been in usa longer than a lot of whites and they still self segregate and have their own unique and distinct culture.

Same with Asians and Arabs. They have been here foe several generations and for the most part they segregate into their own enclaves and churches.

They bond together because of a similar culture and interests but do you know that someone who has parents who are different races get expose to both of their parents culture? Some of my cousins who were born in America are happy to rep both Jamaican and American culture. People aren't as rigid as you are making it seem. People are able to understand and love different cultures.

As for that last statement, we will soon find out.

Comment

He's just gonna keep playing dumb with you and never address your point. Either that or he'll request a "link". That's how he's wired lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      He's just gonna keep playing dumb with you and never address your point. Either that or he'll request a "link". That's how he's wired lol.
                      Sup, what point is there to be addressed?

Comment

Working...
                      X