This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Why ignore that Whites were taught to hate Blacks?
    Whites haven't been taught en masse to hate blacks for over two generations.

Since the 6O's we've been told the exact opposite - to o give black people leg up and to excuse their behavior etc etc.

Sure back in Jim Crow era America in North and South a decent percentage of the population was taught to at least to keep separate from blacks abd yes I'm sure plenty taught o hate.

But since the 6O's we've been brainwashed into hating our white skin and praising black skin.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post

Since the 6O's we've been told the exact opposite - to o give black people leg up and to excuse their behavior etc etc.

Sure back in Jim Crow era America in North and South a decent percentage of the population was taught to at least to keep separate from blacks abd yes I'm sure plenty taught o hate.

But since the 6O's we've been brainwashed into hating our white skin and praising black skin.
      It's obvious it is so entrenched you don't need to be taught it anymore.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ...ance_(magazine)

It is published by the New Century Foundation, which describes itself as a "race-realist, white advocacy organization"

This is where you get your information from? I hope you don't expect this to be taken seriously as an impartial source of scientific truth. Dumbass.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Century_Foundation
          The three links go to other sources which go to other sources. The second link for example goes to a Daily Mail article which references a University of Massachusetts study. Maybe you think the University of Massuchusetts is run by Nazis.

Comment

It's obvious it is so entrenched you don't need to be taught it anymore.
            What? In every public and private school system from grade school through tertiary education the curriculum is based around white guilt and shaming whites into rejecting their ancestry and history rather than embracing it.

This has been the case for two generations and now going on three. With it only getting g worse and worse. Now it is acceptable for professors to opine letters entitled "if you're white and cis male you need to quit your job for diversity,". "the white race must go extinct," "whiteness is evil," and on and on it goes. White privilege and check your privilege posters and slogans everywhere. Yet a flier that read simply "white pride," or "you owe them nothing,". Are hissed at and the circulators threatened to be banned from campus for racism.

People like me are supposed to become less and less until we become a small despised minority in OUR OWN countries. Then we're supposed to just disappear into history only to be remembered as evil. When in reality we took man to the stars! We gave the world the greatest fkrms of government and civilization. Ever known.

The tide is starting g to turn a little bit as more and more whites are waking up and discovering that we have a history to be proud of, and in turn, a future we need to fight for.

That doesn't involve hating others though! It involves respecting them as unique individuals too with a right to preserve their ancestry and their genetics. All whites want is that same right.
            Last edited by Cheek busting; 05-21-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

What? In every public and private school system from grade school through tertiary education the curriculum is based around white guilt and shaming whites into rejecting their ancestry and history rather than embracing it.

This has been the case for two generations and now going on three. With it only getting g worse and worse..
              Now it is acceptable for professors to opine letters entitled "if you're white and cis male you need to quit your job for diversity,". "the white race must go extinct," "whiteness is evil," and on and on it goes
              Those sound a bit extreme but I can understand their frustrations. We haven't even gotten justiced for those lynched Blacks folks much less paid for all that free slave labour back then.

White privilege and check your privilege posters and slogans everywhere. Yet a flier that read simply "white pride," or "you owe them nothing,". Are hissed at and the circulators threatened to be banned from campus for racism.
              But you do need to check your privilege. We see it with posters on here bashing Blacks like Blacks and whites started off on an equal footing. What you need white pride for? The white race has always been at the top of the pyramid. They enslaved Blacks and told Blacks that they were dumb and their features were ugly and unattractive. We need Black pride to counteract those views.

People like me are supposed to become less and less until we become a small despised minority in OUR OWN countries.
              Blame the one drop rule for that or even if you become a minority the mixed child will be a relative of yours learn to love him or her like you would love your other fully white descendants.
              That's what I don't get with the like of you, Freedom and Xoo. If you guys or your children went and had children with a member of the other race, wouldn't that still be your offspring that you should love and cherish? Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                The three links go to other sources which go to other sources. The second link for example goes to a Daily Mail article which references a University of Massachusetts study. Maybe you think the University of Massuchusetts is run by Nazis.
                Well this ain't MIT we're talking about but a minor regional University (UM Amherst), so yeah, it ain't impossible... but I did go to the effort of tracking down the article, and the language and import is radically different from the skewed version reported in the racist rag you found your articles in.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-...ants-year.html

It doesn't imply racial bias, racial preference or anything similar, merely that white children of a certain age range without exposure to African Americans are better at matching emotional sounds with emotional expressions on whiter faces than darker ones. There could be any number of interpretations and explanations for these results and that's even without getting my hands on the study to look closely at their methodology. So yeah. Maybe check your **** before you go disseminating it like it's truth, especially when it comes from a publication with openly stated racist goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Well this ain't MIT we're talking about but a minor regional University (UM Amherst), so yeah, it ain't impossible... but I did go to the effort of tracking down the article, and the language and import is radically different from the skewed version reported in the racist rag you found your articles in.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-...ants-year.html

It doesn't imply racial bias, racial preference or anything similar, merely that white children of a certain age range without exposure to African Americans are better at matching emotional sounds with emotional expressions on whiter faces than darker ones. There could be any number of interpretations and explanations for these results and that's even without getting my hands on the study to look closely at their methodology. So yeah. Maybe check your **** before you go disseminating it like it's truth, especially when it comes from a publication with openly stated racist goals.
                  The OP thread said kids don't see race and I gave evidence that they do.

Go read the third link I gave.

Babies just 15 months old show racial bias when picking playmates

https://www.amren.com/news/2014/04/b...ing-playmates/
                  Last edited by Xoo; 05-21-2017, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    The OP thread said kids don't see race and I gave evidence that they do.

Go read the third link I gave.

Babies just 15 months old show racial bias when picking playmates

https://www.amren.com/news/2014/04/b...ing-playmates/
                    Man, I ain't got time for this ish... but just as a little food for thought riddle me this... does the study establish 'racial bias' or just a differentiation between children of a different skin tone. Did they try the babies with darker complexioned 'white' people? Did they look into the backgrounds of the children involved? Did they use children with different levels of exposure to non-white people. Did they try the study with white kids who had been brought up with an Asian or African American parent or sibling for instance?

I ain't able to find the original study on a quick search, but I have been able to find some information on 'frontiers in psychology' and it's reputation, and yeah. It ain't glowing.

Anyways, man, I could keep on doing this **** all day if I had time, but I've satisfied myself already that you're sources ain't really satisfactory and at best add a racist slant to studies which may or may not be reliable, but certainly don't prove that children see 'race'.

Comment

Those sound a bit extreme but I can understand their frustrations. We haven't even gotten justiced for those lynched Blacks folks much less paid for all that free slave labour back then.
                      Who alive today has been lynched or personally known somebody that did?? Also the lynching this is a myth in most regards - blacks that were hung almost always DID SOMETHING to deserve it; Whites were lynched as well. Still it was terrible for the innocents who were hung unjustly. Again, though, nobody's fault alive today... why should Whites have resources taken or denied simply on the grounds of race?

I am willing to entertain the idea of reparations without penalizing Whites. If they can prove they had land stolen or a relative unjustly executed.

But you do need to check your privilege. We see it with posters on here bashing Blacks like Blacks and whites started off on an equal footing. What you need white pride for? The white race has always been at the top of the pyramid. They enslaved Blacks and told Blacks that they were dumb and their features were ugly and unattractive. We need Black pride to counteract those views.
                      Where are Whites posting things degrading blacks? Most of the individual situations are proven hoaxes.

Yes - black pride is good normal and healthy. As is white pride - taking pride DOES NOT mean hating on others! We need White pride to counteract the hatred from the mainstream media telling Whites we are evil abs our ancestors were uniquely evil. We want to instill this pride to counteract and so we can remain a majority on top and in charge in our own countries.

Blame the one drop rule for that or even if you become a minority the mixed child will be a relative of yours learn to love him or her like you would love your other fully white descendants.
                      That's what I don't get with the like of you, Freedom and Xoo. If you guys or your children went and had children with a member of the other race, wouldn't that still be your offspring that you should love and cherish? Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

[B]I have mixed raced cousins whom I adore. However, again, wanting to preserve my race and heritage to remain in charge of our own fate in our own countries does not involve hating others.

It's great to see us waking up and discovering our great history so we can preserve our future. Worldwide we arw only like 13% or less.

More and more we are rejecting this white privilege garbage and embracing white pride. If the trend continues we will preserve ourselves and our great civilization. Our DNA contains the key to the stars!

Also let me add - it was your own ancestors who captured and enslaved you and sold you to NOT ONLY Europeans but other black tribes and mostly Arabs.

The Ottoman empire was one of the longest lasting empires that colonized and enslaved others even into the early 2Oth century.

The Japanese also colonized and enslaved etc.

Why don't we say to the Turks or Japanese they need to check their privilege and they need to pay reparations to others?

It's history - that's all. And so history does not repeat itself and Whites have to suffer, we need to preserve our countries and our race.

Nothing wrong with this.

See, I believe in TRUE diversity - where there are unique races languages and cultures! Not some mishmash where everybody looks the same and races are bred out

Comment

Working...
                      X