I'm tired of Butler posting on this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tired of Butler posting on this site

Please leave.....

Can we get rid of all the Filipinos entirely? You guys have severely ruined our reputation as Asians.

Where my East AZN homies at?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      Can we get rid of all the Filipinos entirely? You guys have severely ruined our reputation as Asians.

Where my East AZN homies at?
      Do something about it.

We're going to keep spreading globally and keep outperforming the natives.

So please. Try to stop us.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Do something about it.

We're going to keep spreading globally and keep outperforming the natives.

So please. Try to stop us.
        You guys are stopping yourselves with your balut eating and other gross culture habits. I'm part Flip btw, but not by a wide margin. I identify with my Chinese and Jewish roots more so. I have nothing against Pinoys, just the ones who post here are bad people.

Comment

I make more money than almost all of my American classmates and peers lol

Keep hating bruh

Comment

You guys are stopping yourselves with your balut eating and other gross culture habits. I'm part Flip btw, but not by a wide margin. I identify with my Chinese and Jewish roots more so. I have nothing against Pinoys, just the ones who post here are bad people.

Bull****, didn't you say were Pinoy and how offended you were being called Chinese. I thought you identified with your Chinese roots doe?

Racism has always been cool when it's against Asians.

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've been called a ching chong or a ch1nk. Or have been called "Chinese" only to be corrected by myself or someone else (I'm Pinoy) and see them reply with "Ah, same shit".

Can we just this ban lame ass alt now? Someone quoted that in the other thread, I know you're gonna try to delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Bull****, didn't you say were Pinoy and how offended you were being called Chinese. I thought you identified with your Chinese roots doe?

Can we just this ban lame ass alt now? Someone quoted that in the other thread, I know you're gonna try to delete it.
              Delete what? I AM Filipino you dumb redneck.

I am Chinese, Pinoy, and Jewish. As a young child, I identified as Pinoy and Chinese. Didn't care, to me Asian was Asian. When people used racial slurs towards me, I always told them I was the other race. If someone called me "ching chong or chin k" I told them I was Pinoy. Why? Because there are no racial slurs for Pinoy, at least ones that aren't that bad.

Comment

Delete what? I AM Filipino you dumb redneck.

I am Chinese, Pinoy, and Jewish. As a young child, I identified as Pinoy and Chinese. Didn't care, to me Asian was Asian. When people used racial slurs towards me, I always told them I was the other race. If someone called me "ching chong or chin k" I told them I was Pinoy. Why? Because there are no racial slurs for Pinoy, at least ones that aren't that bad.
                You have a small penis, looking like a button on a fur coat

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  You have a small penis, looking like a button on a fur coat
                  Aren't you from Chicago, gross I bet you're smelly and dirty.

This Asian man's dick is bigger than yours, so you gonna have to deal with it.

Comment

Aren't you from Chicago, gross I bet you're smelly and dirty.

This Asian man's dick is bigger than yours, so you gonna have to deal with it.
                    You would be the first dude ever to make an Asian **** where they didn't have to censor the penis

Comment

Working...
                    X