No announcement yet.

I'm tired of Butler posting on this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    I don't have you on ignore, doofus. And yes, everyone knows that message appears when you have people on ignore, don't lie about not having people on ignore. I just tried to post in one of your threads and I got the "ignore list" notification.

You take the internet very seriously, which is why you're so mad about my presence and infamy on here, which is already surpassing yours, despite you being on here for almost a decade and having over 8,000 posts

If you didn't take the internet so seriously, why are you acting like some Joe detective mentioning people who have "broken character". You're clearly spending an inordinate amount of time on here which is not healthy .

I hear you used to be a racist and have recently reformed. I bet you watch a lot of BBC cuckold ****.

What thread of mine did you try to post in? I rarely make threads and I haven't made a thread in over two years. Another lie.

It doesn't take much effort to see who the alts are, especially one who clearly has more than one like yourself. That explains why you always get them mixed up and you don't even know what ethnicity you are depending on what day of the week it is.

why you're so mad about my presence and infamy on here, which is already surpassing yours

You really do need some hobbies and some air.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      What thread of mine did you try to post in? I rarely make threads and I haven't made a thread in over two years. Another lie.

It doesn't take much effort to see who the alts are, especially one who clearly has more than one like yourself. That explains why you always get them mixed up and you don't even know what ethnicity you are depending on what day of the week it is.

You really do need some hobbies and some air.
      I just tried posting in one of your OLDER threads doofy!

I'm sorry you don't get the recognition you yearn for on here. Now go jack off you willy wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        I just tried posting in one of your OLDER threads doofy!

I'm sorry you don't get the recognition you yearn for on here. Now go jack off you willy wanker.
        Willy is a damn legend. Stop wasting time in the lounge and go deliver that wonton soup.

Comment

Why dont you kill his parents?

Then ull really be winning

Comment

Shaolin sword and Alexkid are my alts. I change from someone barely speaking engrish according darkseid to a Brit like alexkid and obviously American born Asian shaolin sword

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Shaolin sword and Alexkid are my alts. I change from someone barely speaking engrish according darkseid to a Brit like alexkid and obviously American born Asian shaolin sword

Lol
              That's too much for me.

If I ever make an alt it'll be one of the slickster chain blinging types. My avatar and sig would be decked out in Ancient Egyptian **** to piss off whitey.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                That's too much for me.

If I ever make an alt it'll be one of the slickster chain blinging types. My avatar and sig would be decked out in Ancient Egyptian **** to piss off whitey.
                you can't seem to understand sarcasm.. are you related to GGG the poster

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  you can't seem to understand sarcasm.. are you related to GGG the poster
                  I guess you're the one who can't understand sarcasm, I'm completely aware that you aren't either of those guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X