No announcement yet.

5 Guys Burgers: The New King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    didnt make the cut...that's what they get for charging people $7 for just a Western
    That Western could be $20 fookin dollars I'd still buy it twice a week like I always do.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      I like 5 guys for the fries, burgers can be a little mushy. Still like In-and-Out, wish they would expand to the East Coast. Carl's Junior has the best breakfast sandwiches.
      McDonalds has far superior breakfast foods, even if they are coated in motor oil

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        7 dallas??????? where you getting yo burger at?? tha airport???

dude that's everywhere now..

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          That Western could be $20 fookin dollars I'd still buy it twice a week like I always do.

when the drive thru guy said 'thats $7 sir', i was like 'gimme 5 bbq sauces, extra napkins and 3 straws' just to justify paying

Comment

The 5 guys by my mom's is always empty.

Meanwhile there's 2 In n Outs nearby and there's always a line of cars at the drive thru

Comment

where is that bro? is it like Sonics where i gotta go to freekin Vegas?
              Guess there's one in glendale now?

On Brand

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                The 5 guys by my mom's is always empty.

Meanwhile there's 2 In n Outs nearby and there's always a line of cars at the drive thru
                Same here. High school & university right by where I used to live. In n Out always packed, Five Guys always empty. Packed even at 2am when my group would show up stoned.

On the East Coast though, the Five Guys I visited was packed to the walls.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Guess there's one in glendale now?

On Brand

been a while since i've been to Little Armenia...might check it out

Comment

dude that's everywhere now..
                    nah bruh....it aint at my local Jr's..........well... all things being equal and full disclosure been a while since I've had me a JR's burger...but there is no way they charge that much...gonna have to get me one now just to find out....now you talking just the burger or the combo?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                      nah bruh....it aint at my local Jr's..........well... all things being equal and full disclosure been a while since I've had me a JR's burger...but there is no way they charge that much...gonna have to get me one now just to find out....now you talking just the burger or the combo?

just the burger...thats why i was pissed...the combo was almost $10

for $10 i could go to Norms or Dennys and have T-bone steak n eggs

Comment

Working...
                      X