No announcement yet.

Do you have a side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Have you ever stopped to think that maybe there aren't many fans of white American boxers because they are literally close to extinction? I know you're always tripping about Americans supporting black boxers over white ones, but the truth is, we are a nationalistic bunch, so it's only natural to root for Americans, the majority of which happen to be black. It's not our fault that white men couldn't compete in the big leagues so they all went to the UFC (where they are also now struggling). I can't even begin to imagine how much pent up anger you have when a whitey loses to a black boxer.

Keep on pretending you were a AJ fan so the loss isn't as bad. We know what you're up to, Porky. Wlad was your life and now he's a beaten loser whose wife is struggling with depression from all the losses Wlad has taken. She probably thinks about AJ on the side.
    The fact of the matter is that if you are American the good fighters you have to cheer for are mostly black or Hispanic.

Although every once in a while a Joe Smith Jr will come along. Or a Kelly Pavlik, but he cost me money against Jermain Taylor and his fans were racist like Freedom so I carried a grudge against him for a while.

Looking back he was damn good, though. I wish his career had turned out better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      I meant to tag you because of the brawl that was breaking out in this thread. Is HGP no more? GTP? Still sounds like a persistent, untreatable STD.
      oh lol i didnt read it, HGP is still alive and well

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        I meant to tag you because of the brawl that was breaking out in this thread. Is HGP no more? GTP? Still sounds like a persistent, untreatable STD.
        Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        oh lol i didnt read it, HGP is still alive and well
        No brawl here. It was more of a light sparring session. Freedom doesn't want it with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          Keep on pretending you were a AJ fan so the loss isn't as bad. Wlad was your life and now he's a beaten loser whose wife is struggling with depression from all the losses Wlad has taken.
          Wlad wasn't "my life", and I was predicting he'd lose to AJ. Of course I was rooting for Wlad, but I gave full credit to AJ since, even at age 41, Wlad would still likely have beaten anybody except Joshua.

You accuse me of being anti-Semitic, yet you hate Klitschko because he's partly of Jewish heritage.
          She probably thinks about AJ on the side.
          No, I'm well-endowed.

I don't have a tiny pecker like you do, you poor bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=475_1494862407

who needs the headache ?!?!?!?
            These are the eternal love stories that doesn't make it into the movies.. Some people do implement till death do us apart vow..

Comment

I want to hear what larryxxx. has to say.

You got a side chick, Larry?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                These are the eternal love stories that doesn't make it into the movies.. Some people do implement till death do us apart vow..
                scenes like that always tug at my heartstrings....makes me want to rush out and get me side piece or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I want to hear what larryxxx. has to say.

You got a side chick, Larry?
                  no..im single

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    no..im single
                    You sleep with men don't you Larry?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                      You sleep with men don't you Larry?
                      Are you propositioning him?

Comment

Working...