No announcement yet.

Do you have a side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    It don't work like that, senior. A player such as yourself should know.

You stated earlier that you're already of the thought that your wife ****s around town. By definition that makes her a slut... Self explanatory.
    That's exactly how it works.

My wife is not a slut and I resent that statement. The point is I would be a bit disappointed if when she's old and gray and looks back and the only dude she's ever ****ed was me. It doesn't mean I wanna hear about it or need a confession or anything. What I don't know won't hurt me. I it doesn't make her any less of a person imo. Just as you're entitled to yours.

Also, I'm not saying that my way is the truth, the light and the way. But it is a reality. I was taught growing up that this is a mans world.

Props to those who have been faithful and will accept nothing less. Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Have you read that book Inside the White House?
      No, I haven't read that one. I'll have a look for it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        That's exactly how it works.
        Maybe for some, but I am not one to sacrifice quality for quantity. I also know what I'm worth so I go out and get what I'm worth and don't settle for less.
        Otherwise, the best to you to as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          Maybe for some, but I am not one to sacrifice quality for quantity. I also know what I'm worth so I go out and get what I'm worth and don't settle for less.
          Otherwise, the best to you to as well.
          Fair enough, I can't argue that. I actually encourage it.

For the record. I've never ****ed two fives. They were more like 7's imo. But if worse came to worse (If I was an ugly muthafooka) I wouldn't hesitate.

Comment

''real men have side pieceS.''

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
              You're a racist American - you are clearly very prejudiced against white people, even though you claim to be a (obviously self-loathing) white man yourself.

Example: your sig.
              Example: your anti-GGG posts.
              Example: you delete threads about black criminals, but are tolerant of any threads about white criminals
              I doubt it, he seemed like an honorable man to me. I could see real love between he and Nancy. But you're blind to that for some reason.
              Have you ever stopped to think that maybe there aren't many fans of white American boxers because they are literally close to extinction? I know you're always tripping about Americans supporting black boxers over white ones, but the truth is, we are a nationalistic bunch, so it's only natural to root for Americans, the majority of which happen to be black. It's not our fault that white men couldn't compete in the big leagues so they all went to the UFC (where they are also now struggling). I can't even begin to imagine how much pent up anger you have when a whitey loses to a black boxer.

Keep on pretending you were a AJ fan so the loss isn't as bad. We know what you're up to, Porky. Wlad was your life and now he's a beaten loser whose wife is struggling with depression from all the losses Wlad has taken. She probably thinks about AJ on the side.

Comment

I've never had a side piece, if I'm single I go all out, if I'm with someone I'm with someone.

That side piece nonsense is for young people and insecure adults who are still trying to prove their manhood.

If you got a good girl that holds you down you shouldn't need a side slut.

Comment

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=475_1494862407

who needs the headache ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    in your dreams, pal

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      in your dreams, pal
                      I meant to tag you because of the brawl that was breaking out in this thread. Is HGP no more? GTP? Still sounds like a persistent, untreatable STD.

Comment

Working...
                      X