Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's over for me. I accept defeat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean think about it, you spend your whole life being a punk hoe, and then you're gonna die and right before it's all over you realize all the **** you were scared of wasn't for anything?

We're all gonna die so you might as well live on your own ****ing terms, and **** fear in the ass.

It has nothing to do with how you look, there's a whole bunch of Brad Pitt looking mother****ers who are gayer than boxinghead's last tranny. It has everything to do with who you are.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-06-2017, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      One of my best friends from high school too struggled in getting women. He was a good guy, just not very good looking, I suppose. He never had a girlfriend actually, until he met the love of his life, some chick with 4 kids from 2 different guys. They married and had a kid. He's happy now with his five kids.

Awesome, you just described punchr five years from now.

Punchr is about to make a divorced single mama very happy in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
        One of my best friends from high school too struggled in getting women. He was a good guy, just not very good looking, I suppose. He never had a girlfriend actually, until he met the love of his life, some chick with 4 kids from 2 different guys. They married and had a kid. He's happy now with his five kids.
        I would rather die than be in that scenario.

I've known girls like that with children from multiple men and then they marry someone for a paycheck.

They all get dick on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          This might be the best I can hope for. I feel like even fat chicks are out of my league. I need to focus on girls who are missing teeth and have one eye.
          Theres someone out there for everyone

Comment

You live in the US ffs, you must not be a very good talker if you're not getting any over there.

Sounds to me like you lack confidence, but with all the social media, dating apps etc, you shouldn't be. Use POF or something, that place is full of thirsty chicks from top to bottom.

I would give you some proper advice but I don't know your personality, qualities and whatnot, but when you're having a conversation, be sure to always compliment her, her hair, nails. If you lack the confidence to chat her up face to face, talk to her on the phone, get comfortable.

Just don't take the usual yank route and let this this all build up inside you, otherwise we might have another school shooting on our hands

Comment

Try online dating sites/apps and stop going for all the hot girls. You're probably reaching for the ones who are out of your league. Nail a fat chick for ****s sake.

Comment

Punchr noooooo!

Youve not even asked a girl out yet.

Have u

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

I'm 26 years old, about to be past my prime as a man. If I haven't been getting ass by now it's game over for me. I understand that, as a man, women don't like me.

I'm just going to quit on my stool and focus on other aspects of my life.

I put forth an honest effort to seduce women but it was all in vain.

I'm just going to focus on my job and save up money for hookers.

I don't have anymore pride. I am just going to be real with myself. I stand no chance. I don't have the verbal skills to seduce a woman. Plus my dick is small. I've been stopped. My career is over. I never made it. I'm just going to pack it in and get a hooker.

P.s. To all you guys who do get ass, just know that you're lucky -- really lucky. For real.
                  Start off with Fat chicks. They'll do anything you need them to do with extreme enthusiasm. Plus they give the best head.

Bottomline my dude is don't give up on your dreams of getting poon massages.

Comment

Give it time.

Mens prime lasts until at least 40 IF you get a good job and stay in shape/ well dressed/ well groomed.

Some women crave the comfort and security of a responsible older guy.

No woman will respond well to a guy who has given up and accepted his existence as a loser.

Comment

Also yeah, fat chicks.

If she's down on herself, she might go down on you :blow:

Comment

Working...
                      X