• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    :22 in

Hawaiin shirt guy "Ill suck your big p*ssy b*itch"

wtf kinda smack talk is that
    Reminds me of my homeboy. Any time he would argue with a female, his go-to line would be "You nasty, big-puzzy b itch"

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Reminds me of my homeboy. Any time he would argue with a female, his go-to line would be "You nasty, big-puzzy b itch"

Comment

Hawaiian shirt guy is persistent I'll give him that. Getting f#cked up in the seat to seat fight only to come back & get f#cked up in the seat to aisle fighting too. He need to get his a$$ a trainer if he's looking to score his first W in the airplane fighting league doe.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          :22 in

Hawaiin shirt guy "Ill suck your big p*ssy b*itch"

wtf kinda smack talk is that
          Sounds like a classic case of getting his fight talk & dirty talk mixed up. I think that might be common for guys who don't get in many fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Hawaiian shirt guy is persistent I'll give him that. Getting f#cked up in the seat to seat fight only to come back & get f#cked up in the seat to aisle fighting too. He need to get his a$$ a trainer if he's looking to score his first W in the airplane fighting league doe.
            Airplane fighting league!!

"Fuçk you...meet me at 30,000ft..."

Comment

Magnum PI got rocked by that jab!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Sounds like a classic case of getting his fight talk & dirty talk mixed up. I think that might be common for guys who don't get in many fights.

Comment

Make America Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    LOL did that dude with the Hawaiin shirt say ill suck your dick ***** *****? wtf

Dang dude came back for more that younger dude has some heavy hands that older dude is lucky he didnt land flush on him or else it would be lights out

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                      yet if they are asians in America simply sitting down with their paid for tickets they are dragged off the plane like they are criminals.
                      Just take the L

Comment

Working...
                      X