No announcement yet.

**** Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Anthony Joshua

No, seriously, fair play to the lad, he came back from adversity there, but I was looking forward to a new bumming story... in that sixth round he was so out of it he had about as much sense of direction as a Trump armada.

Fair play to come back, but you try being in a pub (bar, Fat Yanks) of 100 Green Teefs, getting carried away and shouting out "go on, Wlad" in that sixth round... it's a wonder I didn't get glassed while someone shouted out "God save the Queen".

I know Wlad was 178, but he looked good tonight, I thought... exceptionally low clinchski. Short of the Batty Gypo comig back and regainig form, I can't see anyone really giving Joshua much resistance now.

Sure, he's got a chin like a piece of putty and ANYONE can be sparked in that division, but one thing I've NEVER understood is Wilder praise in some corners of NSB. I know it's technically impossible for Yanks to be "bias", but that guy is a HORRIBLE boxer, a "L" waiting to happen.

You'd think all you would need to know Wilder is dreadful is two Neurons and a functioning Synapse, but the Universe continues to Surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      No, seriously, fair play to the lad, he came back from adversity there, but I was looking forward to a new bumming story... in that sixth round he was so out of it he had about as much sense of direction as a Trump armada.

Fair play to come back, but you try being in a pub (bar, Fat Yanks) of 100 Green Teefs, getting carried away and shouting out "go on, Wlad" in that sixth round... it's a wonder I didn't get glassed while someone shouted out "God save the Queen".

I know Wlad was 178, but he looked good tonight, I thought... exceptionally low clinchski. Short of the Batty Gypo comig back and regainig form, I can't see anyone really giving Joshua much resistance now.

Sure, he's got a chin like a piece of putty and ANYONE can be sparked in that division, but one thing I've NEVER understood is Wilder praise in some corners of NSB. I know it's technically impossible for Yanks to be "bias", but that guy is a HORRIBLE boxer, a "L" waiting to happen.

Alright you slag

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
        You'd think all you would need to know Wilder is dreadful is two Neurons and a functioning Synapse, but the Universe continues to Surprise.
        Honestly, of course it's possible Wilder could KO any opponent out there, but I've just read NSB and Christ... I didn't realise he even fought tonight, and KO'd both Wlad and Joshua.

Comment

I wanted wlad to win and wlad did really well it could have gone either way, but hes Josh is fun to watch and humble whats not to like (other than his skin color)

Comment

Wilder is like The Flash. The Flash can arrive before he ever leaves and Wilder can stop two Opponents without ever fighting them.

Comment

I was hoping for a good bumming story but don't count out Wilder. He keeps coming up with that 1 punch KO. He looks so bad sometimes but he gets the job done...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                I was hoping for a good bumming story but don't count out Wilder. He keeps coming up with that 1 punch KO. He looks so bad sometimes but he gets the job done...
                Did you know that Joshua's feet are so far apart in his fights that they register in different time zones?

Comment

Did you know that Joshua's feet are so far apart in his fights that they register in different time zones?
                  I didn't know that but now that you bring it up he would be good for a bumming session with his feet so far apart & all...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    I didn't know that but now that you bring it up he would be good for a bumming session with his feet so far apart & all...
                    ISTR I did bum him, but it was a weak entry...

Comment

Working...
                    X