No announcement yet.

anybody have any employment for ggg gloveking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
    I have one. Its albino and has red eyes. I call it willy wanker. Comments on here sometimes.
    I have rabies, I'll bite the **** out of your ass.

Comment

Speak when your spoken too. Unfortunately u lost take your L and learn

Comment

Stop picking up *** butts off the floor. Human ferrett!!! LMFAO take that L buster. Another wanker defeated by me. Its over. I won deal with it no neck. Fxck off and marry your sister hillbilly. Pick the tobacco out your pockets and move along now good boy!!! Yes I won again!!!!
        Look at this ******ed sh it. This clown makes a post, I don't even respond (because I was at work of all things, lol) and 45 minutes later he's declaring victory. That's that 5'7" Napoleon complex kicking in. Acting like you won something. Mutha Fuçka you couldn't win at shadowboxing. Sure as hell won't win at any interactive competition. Go crash your Spider into Big Ben you stupid ass Brit acting Boricua

Comment

Stupid fuçker watched an Austin Powers movie and thinks he's British now. Look at me everyone, I can use a couple British sounding words and act like I'm from London, Nottingham, Derbyshire or somewhere in jolly ol England, chap. Like my mate Jamie Harris, we were having a grand ole time at the pub with his mum. But you should have seen the little prat later. He was wanking in his mum's knickers while she was getting shagged in the bum by me and this coloured bloke she chatted up at the pub. Couldn't believe the bloody wanker

Comment

I won u lost. Gutted
            You sound like Danny Jacobs or Manny Pacquiao or some sh it. Done been outboxed, outlanded, knocked down, unanimous decisions yet running your mouth like you won. The closest thing you came to winning was worst poster of the year and you couldn't even manage to bag that

Comment

He needs employment can anybody help???
              NO! Red k given!

Now move along and learn from this.

Comment

He needs employment can anybody help???
                No but id piss up your nostrils for free doe

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                  NO! Red k given!

Now move along and learn from this.
                  Handling defeat is very traumatic. Learn to deal with your L.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    No but id piss up your nostrils for free doe
                    Take this L and continue your studies uni bummer

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      You sound like Danny Jacobs or Manny Pacquiao or some sh it. Done been outboxed, outlanded, knocked down, unanimous decisions yet running your mouth like you won. The closest thing you came to winning was worst poster of the year and you couldn't even manage to bag that
                      Keep picking up *** butts brother. Im the mayweather of boxingscene. Your brian sutherland. Im classes above you. Your like david price. Big hopes but your a big disappointment nob chops. Take another L for answering back pigeon child

Comment

Working...
                      X