No announcement yet.

If you had to pick a lounge poster to be your roommate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Not only that, think of all the threesomes you could have with his girl.

And by threesomes I mean handjobs from an effeminate obese virgin.
    that awesome free poetry, doe

Comment

Who wants to be my roommate? Ill scrub the ****in toilet wif yo toofbrush

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        He used to have an avy of his own pic side by side with GGGgloveking. Kind of like a mock face off/pre-fight pic, it was pretty funny actually.

He didn't show his face, but he looked short and fat as fook, if that really was his real pic. He also admitted to being 5'7" and 200 lbs. (I forget the exact weight, but it was heavy for his height).
        But by this same token - didn't he also supposedly post a pic of him and Whitegirl's hands? So it was confirmed she was real and lived with him??

Or was that proven to be a hoax? What's the story behind that.

Comment

Tough choices.

CounterPunching because he is a Warriors fan.

Comment

Nobody, all you kneegrows are dirty

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
              But by this same token - didn't he also supposedly post a pic of him and Whitegirl's hands? So it was confirmed she was real and lived with him??

Or was that proven to be a hoax? What's the story behind that.

He did. The hands were huge and clearly belonged to the same person.

He also posted another sig pic with two hands eating a whole cake. But Sunspace is fat, so eating with both hands at the same time is normal for him.

Comment

Actually AlexKid is my choice. We are going to talk about BBC every night

Comment

I'd pick Shaolin Sword because he'd too afraid to leave his room after I come home. And he'd also be too afraid to come inside if I'm already home.

So I'll have someone to help pay half the rent, but it will be just as good as living alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I'd pick Shaolin Sword because he'd too afraid to leave his room after I come home. And he'd also be too afraid to come inside if I'm already home.

So I'll have someone to help pay half the rent, but it will be just as good as living alone.

Comment

Bossy.......

Comment

Working...
                      X