Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    heres the real MBAIH....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000928/
    I'm not into black women, but Lupita Nyong'o is definitely far better looking than that freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Very beautiful woman. Also, Nathalie Emanuel. Could not stop replaying that scene in Fast and furious where she came out the water.
      Natalie Emanuel is frigging hot! By far the best looking girl in Game Of Thrones & probably one of the best looking girls in Hollywood in my opinion...

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
        Ugh.

I'm not into black women, but the girl in the opening post is definitely far better looking than that freak.
        i must question your sexuality

(how long before my ruse is exposed )

Comment

• Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
          Hairstyle exactly like Lebron's. This Beta generation so afraid to call a black chick ugly, cuz it's not PC. And this chick is ugly. Yeah, I said it. If you visited Africa like I have, you'd see there are beautiful women there, but this ain't one of them.
          yea these idiots delude themselves into thinking black girls are exempt from being ugly just because they're black. i had some random girl at a movie theater try to get on my case when she overheard me say the black troll doll from ghostbusters was ugly as hell when i saw the poster lol. michelle obama is another example of an ugly black woman that benefits from black privilege.

Comment

• ms sandra + ms grace = my death by :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              yea these idiots delude themselves into thinking black girls are exempt from being ugly just because they're black. i had some random girl at a movie theater try to get on my case when she overheard me say the black troll doll from ghostbusters was ugly as hell when i saw the poster lol. michelle obama is another example of an ugly black woman that benefits from black privilege.
              michelle obama is woman i not beleeve

Comment

Working...
              X