Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massacre at ESPN!!! Hundreds of talented reporters fired from the network

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

epsn is unwatchable. has been for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Damn, **** espn.... I can understand layoffs, but no ****ing way they should have gotten rid of Danny Kanell, Trent dilfer and ed werder.. ED ****ING WERDER... are you kidding me,, that dude was a beast..

If they get rid of Freddie Coleman, I am ****ing done with espn
      I was suprised with Werder for sure. Not really Dilfer, and I couldn't stand Rusillo and Kannel.

Whoever said earlier that half of em will probably just end up on FS1 are right.

Comment

I listened to an ESPN radio show for about 15 minutes once....it was so biased on a race issue it was ridiculous.

Is Steven A Smith gone?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I don't know about that. I don't watch ESPN for politics so I have no idea what these guys political leanings are
          You can't be serious. It's the whole reason I gave up on espn a few years ago. It was leftist drivel day in and day out.

Comment

Espn is bad, haven't watched it in years. People see right through their BS

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              You can't be serious. It's the whole reason I gave up on espn a few years ago. It was leftist drivel day in and day out.
              I'm serious. I put ESPN on as background noise in the morning sometimes when I'm getting ready for work. I rarely watch that station

Comment

dont really watch espn on tv.. just visit their website

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  I've read somewhere that they're letting go people with conservative views and opinions
                  I don't watch it and I was actually going to make a joke along those lines without even thinking that it could be the truth. SMH

Comment

Did Chris Berman and Mel Kiper get fired? I can't stand them.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I don't know about that. I don't watch ESPN for politics so I have no idea what these guys political leanings are
                      They gave Bruce Jenner some sort of Courage Award for wearing a dress.

I thought it was common knowledge after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X