No announcement yet.

Obama to give a $400,000 Wall Street speech'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Idk, it's not my money. If the banks want to waste their $400k to hear Obama speak, then so be it.

By the way Bush and Clinton also get paid to give speeches in other settings too, it's not just banks. I recall hearing a story where Bush got paid $100k to show up at a charity event for instance. Plus tons of other celebrities charge large sums of money to just show up at places.
    Of course just as I said that's how they collect payments from favors done

U can't be that stoopid to not see it

U think bankers gives free money?

Comment

What's the issue? Rather see a politician get rich when he leaves office than get rich while in office. He'll get a multi million dollar book deal too

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I don't get it. What do these Wall Street firms expect to get out of a $400K Obama or $250K Hillary speech?
        Its basically a way to launder money. For more info go watch the documentary Clinton Cash. Its on youtube. Of course they wont make any profit from his speach, on the contrary...

Its similar to worthless modern ''art'' paintings being sold for tens of millions of dollars, where the buyer is never going to gain any profit out of it, its just a way to trade money with terrorist organisations, human and drug trafic rings. I may post a couple of great links on a subject for those who are curious about it.
        Last edited by StefanTosic; 04-26-2017, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          I'll say it a way of bankers to pay former presidents of favors done while they where in office

It's a clever way of payments not looking like a payment
          Exactly! Its a payment disguised into a speach.

Comment

Working...
          X