Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama to give a $400,000 Wall Street speech'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta make that paper. And who's paying more than all these wall street cats? Win win situation.

Comment

Obama showing his white-side...

Comment

Good man. Good man.

Comment

Like every other president before him, that is the pay for all the political favors that he did.

Expect more

Comment

i dont understand the big deal about getting paid to read a speech.. if some sucker want to pay me talk BS about certain topic, why would i not accept it? only issue if they are not really paying you to speak but for "influence"..

definitely trump not paying his contractors right who built his trump tower is 1 million times much worse..

Comment

Obama getting that A side money

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                i dont understand the big deal about getting paid to read a speech.. if some sucker want to pay me talk BS about certain topic, why would i not accept it? only issue if they are not really paying you to speak but for "influence"..

definitely trump not paying his contractors right who built his trump tower is 1 million times much worse..
                Can we pay you to shut up?

Comment

Its about the hypocrisy.

Hes blasted Wall Street since he came on the scene. Once he leaves, he accepts $400k of their money for a speech.

It would be akin to Trump getting paid by La Raza or the Brady gun control group for speeches.

It's all about the hypocrisy, not the money.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Its about the hypocrisy.

Hes blasted Wall Street since he came on the scene. Once he leaves, he accepts $400k of their money for a speech.

It would be akin to Trump getting paid by La Raza or the Brady gun control group for speeches.

It's all about the hypocrisy, not the money.
                    Nobody cares. If anybody cared what Obama said in 2008, they'd never have re-elected him in 12

Comment

I don't get it. What do these Wall Street firms expect to get out of a $400K Obama or $250K Hillary speech?

Comment

Working...
                      X